- Table View
- List View
A NEWFOUND FAMILY... Suddenly, divorced dad Gabe Lawrence was more than a part-time father.... He and his adorable girls were now a full-time family! Seeking advice on raising his six-year-old twins, he turned to Dr. Sabrina Moore--noted expert on kids. Gabe thought the good doctor's theories were a little off. So to bring her research back to reality, he invited Sabrina to observe his fledgling family and get to know his daughters. But Sabrina was more than Gabe ever expected--her eyes, her smile and the funny thing she did to his heart...where had that come from? He would bet his newfound daddyhood that her research shouldn't include distracting him with her kisses...or making him fall in love with her! Should it?
Mariah Cade was a holistic healer whose knowledge of plant medicine helped her young daughter. But Mariah's peaceful world was interrupted by a stranger on a motorcycle. A man whose injuries required her healing hands--even as he awakened her deepest desires. . . . Racing blindly from tragedy, Dr. Luke Phillips left his big-city trauma practice for a road trip to. . . anywhere. He was drawn to Mariah's undeniable grace and beauty and the delight of her precious child, and began to feel something he thought was lost forever. But to recover from his shattered past, he'll need to trust more than Mariah's love. . . he'll need to trust himself.
With more sizzle than the Nevada sun, this delectable romance showcases Gayle Kasper's talent for bringing together passionate characters and re-creating the magic of falling headfirst into love. He looks like a man who breaks hearts for a living, observes Fiona Ames when she gets her first glimpse of Nick Killian. And his underwear is as wicked as his grin, she thinks as the silk briefs spill out of his suitcase and onto the luggage carousel. Fiona has flown to Las Vegas to talk her father out of his surprise wedding, never expecting to find an irresistible ally on the other side of the aisle. But a late-night strategy session with Nick inspires her own whirlwind affair. Nick may not think Walter Ames is any match for his vivacious aunt, but Walter's beautiful, blushing daughter might just be the match for Nick. Fiona's a little uptight for his taste, but that's not the only hitch--Nick doesn't believe in love. A divorce lawyer by trade, he's seen plenty of honeymooners turn into bitter enemies. Now, even as they try to silence the wedding bells of Sin City, Fiona's fighting a battle of her own: convincing Nick that true love is no mirage. Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: Back to You, Morgan's Woman, and A Case for Romance.
He's a know-it-all doctor not interested in learning new tricks. She's a powerful professional who can hold her own with any man. Class is in session in this sexy comedy of manners from beloved romance author Gayle Kasper. Dr. Joel Benedict is a proper Bostonian, more likely to be caught daydreaming about sailboats than supermodels. He insists he doesn't need to take the hospital's Sex Talk seminar. Then he sees the temptress leading the class. Instantly enamored of the so-called sexpert, Joel soon feels a stirring passion he thought was long dead. Could she teach him to take the only chance that matters? Maggie Springer's provocative seminars are all the rage, except with the prudish problem student who dismisses her course as psychobabble. She sets out to free Joel's inhibitions, to break through his cool facade--but Maggie finds that Dr. Benedict's bedside manner could make a lady blush. And if Maggie gets too close, her private lessons may ignite a desire she never expected in her wildest fantasies.Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: Spellbound, Lightning That Lingers, and Legends.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.