Delve into the capabilities of SharePoint® 2010 -- and determine the best way to put this technology to work for your organization. With this practical guide, you'll gain project management practices for implementing SharePoint, and learn how to customize the system to match the unique collaboration and data-sharing needs of your users. Discover how to: Define a SharePoint 2010 system specification based on user requirements Plan your SharePoint implementation and build your team Determine the function, performance, interfaces, and design of your system Optimize your hardware, software, and information architecture Take control of the documentation process during your SharePoint project Manage the implementation to respond to the evolving needs of your organization Your companion content includes a fully searchable online edition of the book -- with unlimited access on the Web. Customize SharePoint 2010 to fit the needs of your business with this hands-on guide.
Deliver a successful SharePoint solution to your organization Take control of the complex requirements for delivering a SharePoint 2013 solution to your organization. Led by a SharePoint MVP specializing in SharePoint service delivery, you'll learn proven methods to help you prepare for a smooth adoption and governance process throughout the enterprise. This guide is ideal for IT professionals, including service delivery managers, project and program managers, and business analysts. Discover how to: Align your SharePoint solution with organizational goals and business priorities Engage executive sponsors, stakeholders, and SharePoint champions Provide detailed plans and schedules for an effective, structured delivery Build a team with appropriate roles to match delivery requirements Prepare user adoption, training, and communication plans, with clear business rules and policies Plan ongoing platform governance, service releases, and solution maintenance Build effective customer service models and provide SharePoint support
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft SharePoint by earning a MOS 2010 certification. This Study Guide is designed to help you practice and prepare for Exam 77-886: SharePoint 2010, and features: Full objective-by-objective review Procedures and hands-on practice tasks Exam-discount Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with SharePoint 2010--and earn the credential that proves it! NOTE: This same content is also available as part of the MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft Word Expert, Excel Expert, Access, & SharePoint Exams (ISBN 9780735657885)
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for four Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features: Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned; files included Online pre-test to assess your readiness Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office--and earn the credential that proves it! Exams covered: 77-887: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert 77-888: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert 77-885: MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010 77-886: MOS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Companion Content includes: Practice files for each exam Fully searchable eBook Sample chapters from five STEP BY STEP books from Microsoft Press (TBD) Additional eBooks and resources Special Offer: Exam discount plus free online pre-test! Get 25% off your MOS exam fee and a free Microsoft Official Pre-Test from Certiport Use the pre-test to assess your skill level and get feedback on your results, including a custom learning plan See details on the Certiport offer page inside
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.