- Table View
- List View
While researchers with Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) essentially addressed questions from the whole spectrum of cardiology, oncology, and the neurosciences, it was most notably the latter that provided completely new insights into physiological and disturbed human brain function. In Molecular Imaging in the Clinical Neurosciences, experts in the field provide the reader with up-to-date information on the basic principles of molecular imaging and its major applications in the clinical neurosciences. Beginning with a section offering a comprehensive review of the methodological foundations from physics, chemistry, and mathematics including mathematical modeling, essential for meaningful data analysis, this detailed volume then continues with sections on the major biological principles and neurochemical targets relevant in current neuroimaging research and the major clinical applications from the fields of psychiatry and neurology. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, this work contains the kind of key description and implementation advice that guarantees successful results. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Molecular Imaging in the Clinical Neurosciences serves as a helpful source of knowledge for both basic and clinical scientists from psychology, psychiatry, neurology, nuclear medicine, nuclear chemistry, and the associated disciplines, all of which makes molecular imaging such a rewarding, interdisciplinary field of work.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.