Social studies textbook.
A Spanish textbook that teaches about culture, history, people and places.
The surface of the earth is made up of land and water. Globes show which parts of the earth's surface are land and which parts are water. Large bodies of land are called continents. There are seven continents: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Antarctica.
A book about Landscape, State and National Parks, Waters, Climate, Regions, Resources, the First People & the Daily Life of New Jersey.
This book is called New York: Adventures in Time and Place. It has thirteen chapters. Each chapter has two or more lessons. There are also many special features for you to study and enjoy.
New York: Adventures In Time And Place has thirteen chapters. Each chapter has two or more lessons. There are also many special features for you to study and enjoy.
Social studies textbook.
A Social Studies, literature and culture.
A Spanish History, Culture, Science, Geography, Economy, Civics, Government, Society and Technology textbook.
This book examines the geography, history, and economy of Ohio.
If you want to learn anything about Ohio then this is the book for you; the geography, the resources, the people, the settlement, the changes, the growth etc.
Focusing on the history and geography of Oklahoma.
A social studies textbook.
Our Communities provides information about people, the communities in which they live, and their governments.
The Social Studies Strands are a way of thinking about Social Studies. Social Studies is the study of people and the world we live in. One way to think about Social Studies is to break it into parts. We call these parts the strands.
Our Country's Regions examines the geography, history, and economies of different regions in our country
Textbook about the US.
In this textbook you will meet special people and learn many important things. On the BIOGRAPHY pages and in the POINTS OF VIEW lessons, you will see eight important words that help define what it means to be a good citizen. These words are COURAGE, FREEDOM, HONESTY, JUSTICE, LEADERSHIP, LOYALTY, RESPECT and RESPONSIBILITY. They help us understand how to be better citizens in our home, neighborhood, school, community, country, and world.
Our Nation is the key to unlocking the exciting story of our nation's history for all middle grades students. Authors focus on the "why" of history--helping students make meaning of what happened long ago, why it happened, and how it remains important to us today.
Textbook that covers the geography, history and social aspects of the state of Pennsylvania
This book traces the history of the world from ancient times to the present.
Pennsylvania Adventures in Time and Place has eleven chapters. Each chapter has two or more lessons. There are also many special features for you to study and enjoy.
Textbook for 1st graders.
The book contains Literature, Biography Reference Section, charts and graphs and maps, etc.
The students in Mrs. Brandon's Grade 2 class are looking for clues. They are looking for clues to learn about their family history. History is the story of the past.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.