- Table View
- List View
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. For Lucas Marshall, temporarily incapacitated by a broken leg, Simon was the kind of son he wished he had-good looking, handy, hardworking, full of get-up-and-go. For Cat Marshall, feeling unloved and lonely for the first time in her marriage, Simon was a temptation that she knew she should resist, despite the way his touch made her feel. For Haley Marshall, Simon was the one person who realized she was no longer a little girl but someone who could handle grown-up things, including a guy as hot as Simon. For Zack Marshall, Simon was everything his dad was not, encouraging him to follow his "weird" interests, no matter where they led. For the whole Marshall family, Simon was a savior-- straight from hell....
BEWARE THE STRANGER Don't talk to strangers. It was a rule Lauren Sandier had drilled into her daughter, Chelsea. But on a seductive spring day at the country fair, it was a rule Lauren herself found easy to break. And what began as an irresistible attraction to Jonathan Grant rapidly became a deep, meaningful bond. It was more than Jonathan's lean good looks-there was something heartrendingly sad in his dark eyes-probably the memory of his murdered first wife. And then there was Emily, Jonathan's young daughter, who had witnessed the crime and was so traumatized that even hospitalization could not quiet her terror. Now Emily has returned home, filled with unrepressed rage. Is she acting out the secret behind her mother's death...or is she showing a natural jealousy toward Lauren and Chelsea? Lauren wants to understand. And she will. If she lives. ...
WHAT IS LITTLE LILY'S SECRET? Does it have something to do with her sadistic father? Her helpless mother? Is it something hidden deep inside Lily's innocent soul? All Jason and Paige Bennett know that the eleven-year-old girl they find hiding in their attic is a frightened yet beautiful, sensitive, bright child once they clean her up and calm her down; A little girl they really want to help... a little girl who brings out the best in Paige, who is now expecting her first baby. But that is all Jason and Paige know-- and it isn't nearly enough. For what they don't know about little Lily could hurt them... What they refuse to see in those china-blue eyes could be the biggest mistake of their lives....
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.