- Table View
- List View
The units of this book explain Cells, Heredity, Diversity and Change, Living Things, Human Body Systems, and Ecology.
Math at Hand is a resource book. That means you're not expected to read it from cover to cover. Instead, you'll want to keep it handy for those times when you're not clear about a math topic and need a place to look up definitions, procedures, explanations, and rules.
This book addresses key science topics including: scientific investigation; working in the lab; life science; earth science; physical science; natural resources and the environment; science, technology, and society. An ideal resource in science class, during lab time, and at home, this book also includes a handy almanac with tables, charts and graphs, test-taking and researching skills, science timelines and glossaries, and more.
ScienceSaurus is a resource book and a student handbook that offers step-by-step guidelines and clear examples of key science topics that include Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science.
The SkillsBook provides you with opportunities to practice editing and proofreading skills presented in the Student Edition of Texas Write Source. That book contains guidelines, examples, and models to help you complete your work in the SkillsBook. Each SkillsBook activity includes brief instruction on the topic and examples showing how to complete that activity. You will be directed to the page numbers in the Student Edition of Texas Write Source for additional information and examples.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.