- Table View
- List View
The Multiple Ligament Injured Knee: A Practical Guide to Management includes the most developed knowledge needed to successfully diagnose and treat knee ligament injuries. This thorough work presents anterior and posterior cruciate and collateral ligament anatomy and biomechanics along with non-invasive methods for diagnosing the extent of injury, such as radiographic and arthroscopic evaluation. Various injuries are discussed in addition to useful treatment techniques, including arthroscopic reconstruction, posterolateral and posteromedial corner injury and treatment, assessment and treatment of vascular injuries, assessment and treatment of nerve injuries, rehabilitation, and post-operative results. Each of these clearly written chapters is accompanied by a wealth of line drawings and photographs that demonstrate both the surgical and non-surgical approaches to examination and treatment.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.