- Table View
- List View
#147;If you are seeking personal or spiritual fulfillment it doesn#146;t get any better than Guy Finley#146;s The Essential Laws of Fearless Living. Read it. Internalize it and then enjoy it; this information has given me everything I have today. #148; #151; Bob Proctor, author of You Were Born Rich, as seen in the movie The SecretFind the power to perfect your life. #147;Guy Finley raises our thoughts to the higher octaves of harmony where we can transform our lives into clear and focused vessels of expression, creativity, and health. The Essential Laws of Fearless Living brings us multiple ways to awaken our potential with what we are today. #148; #151; Don Campbell, author of The Mozart Effect and The Harmony of HealthBreak through the illusion of limitation. #147;Wise, insightful, full of wisdom. This book can soothe the soul and allow healing into a hurting heart. Powerful. #148; #151; Daniel G. Amen, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Change Your Brain, Change Your LifeBecome truly conscious. #147;In Fearless Living, Guy Finley brilliantly describes the most important key to the breakthrough life. Let go of all the negatives, and turn over the fears to God. What happens afterward is that we are free to follow our deepest intuitions with courage. A valuable, step-by-step book. #148; #151; James Redfield, author of The Celestine Prophecy Discover your true purpose on earth. Participate in creation. Live peace. Love without fear. Give yourself what you really want. #147;This truly is the best of Guy Finley . . . beautifully designed by a modern master to bring out the best in you!#148; #151; Peggy McColl, New York Times bestselling author of Your Destiny Switch
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.