- Table View
- List View
#147;If you are seeking personal or spiritual fulfillment it doesn#146;t get any better than Guy Finley#146;s The Essential Laws of Fearless Living. Read it. Internalize it and then enjoy it; this information has given me everything I have today. #148; #151; Bob Proctor, author of You Were Born Rich, as seen in the movie The SecretFind the power to perfect your life. #147;Guy Finley raises our thoughts to the higher octaves of harmony where we can transform our lives into clear and focused vessels of expression, creativity, and health. The Essential Laws of Fearless Living brings us multiple ways to awaken our potential with what we are today. #148; #151; Don Campbell, author of The Mozart Effect and The Harmony of HealthBreak through the illusion of limitation. #147;Wise, insightful, full of wisdom. This book can soothe the soul and allow healing into a hurting heart. Powerful. #148; #151; Daniel G. Amen, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Change Your Brain, Change Your LifeBecome truly conscious. #147;In Fearless Living, Guy Finley brilliantly describes the most important key to the breakthrough life. Let go of all the negatives, and turn over the fears to God. What happens afterward is that we are free to follow our deepest intuitions with courage. A valuable, step-by-step book. #148; #151; James Redfield, author of The Celestine Prophecy Discover your true purpose on earth. Participate in creation. Live peace. Love without fear. Give yourself what you really want. #147;This truly is the best of Guy Finley . . . beautifully designed by a modern master to bring out the best in you!#148; #151; Peggy McColl, New York Times bestselling author of Your Destiny Switch
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.