- Table View
- List View
The 36 Stratagems are a unique collection of ancient Chinese proverbs that describe some of the most cunning and subtle strategies ever devised by man. Readers, and specifically investors, at all levels will benefit from this interpretation of the 36 stratagems detailing how to apply them in investment and "economic warfare." HSBC's 36 stratagems encourage flexibility and new ways of thinking about investment issues."Investor education is not merely about how many lessons can be taught; but how much investors can learn from each lesson. This book combines modren investment and ancient Chinese wisdom in plain language and with interesting stories. It explores investment concepts yet opens your mind and shows you a new way of understanding fund investing." Mark McCombe, Global Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Global Asset Management"There is an old saying, "Gain knowledge for the preservation of wealth." Funds create value, and knowledge of funds will similarly enable investors to create value. The value of knowledge is no less important than the value of capital. For that reason, 36 Stratagems for Investors has set out to show the value of knowledge as a way to capital accumulation and preservation. Readers will benefit from stratagems explained in every page of the book to aid them in their financial investment." Qin Shuo, Chief Editor, China Business News"HSBC Jintrust's 36 Stratagems for Investors is an eye- opener for readers, investors and non- investors alike. HSBC Jintrust has done an impressive job of creating a book with the retail investors in mind; as it puts itself in their shoes to explore issues and solutions as they would. Each of the 36 stratagems is clearly and succinctly told and explained to allow prompt application. May the stratagems depicted in this book gain popularity to become part of the fund culture and investment culture in China, to enable tens of millinos of investors to profit by it." Liu Dong, Deputy Editor, 21st Century Business Herald
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.