- Table View
- List View
This volume provides in a conveniently accessible package a comprehensive collection of accurate and timely information on the management of patients with diarrhea, both in pediatric age and in the adult. As medical knowledge has recently expanded in this area, this volume is full of new practical, clinically useful material for the busy clinician. Illustrations are emphasized to permit rapid acquisition of practical information that is not readily available in the major texts. Each chapter is concise, concentrating on "clinical pearls," and new advances in diagnostic and therapeutic technology. Each chapter discusses the relative costs of diagnostic and therapeutic options to permit financial considerations to be taken into account in the decision making process. Additional unique features include, summaries of key points, recommendations, and indications for requesting GI subspecialty consultation. Providing a comprehensive but practical overview of the issues surrounding the diarrheal diseases, this volume will prove of great value and utility to gastroenterologists, surgeons, internists, primary care physicians.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.