- Table View
- List View
Is this your life? You've been feeling just plain awful for far too long -- depressed, exhausted, achy, stressed-out, bloated, and forgetful. In fact, you're beginning to find it hard to remember the last time you felt really well -- or even just okay. So you go to the doctor -- perhaps even a series of doctors -- who tell you either that your test results are normal and you're fine or that you have to learn to live with your symptoms. Maybe they even prescribe medications that don't help or that knock you out with side effects. You're fed up. You want your health back. If this sounds familiar, read on. You may be suffering from what Dr. David Edelberg calls the "Triple Whammy" -- a three-pronged assault on body and mind made up of unrelenting stress, low levels of the feel-good brain chemical serotonin, and your ever-shifting hormones. You can benefit from The Triple Whammy Cure, a simple but highly effective three-week plan that can stop this devastating attack and let you feel good again. It's important to take action now because, if Triple Whammy symptoms aren't stopped, Triple Whammy disorders can eventually develop: chronic anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, memory loss, PMS, menopause problems, postpartum depression, depression, fibromyalgia, wintertime blues, TMJ, irritable bowel syndrome, brain fog, migraines, sleep problems, overeating, and weight gain. If you've been diagnosed with one or more of these, you can start feeling better soon by following the Three-Week Cure and the special healing path provided for your condition. Author Dr. David Edelberg is a recognized pioneer in treating chronic illnesses and a practicing physician with thirty years of clinical experience. Dr. Edelberg's Triple Whammy Cure is a natural program that provides powerful but easy solutions for each of the three whammies, with steps that include: boosting your serotonin levels without taking an antidepressant, natural supplements backed up by the best studies for smoothing hormonal swings, and a stress-relief menu that's more fun than work. There's also a delicious serotonin-boosting eating plan. And reading his healing paths for Triple Whammy disorders is like having a virtual appointment with Dr. Edelberg. The Triple Whammy Cure is so simple that Dr. Edelberg's thousands of patients wondered how it would work -- until they tried it themselves and felt so much better only twenty-one days later. Case stories in the book show how these patients got their lives back. Now, The Triple Whammy Cure can help you get back your life, too.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.