- Table View
- List View
What do you call your little one?This charming board book companion title to Mommy Calls Me Monkeypants showcases daddies' nicknames for their babies. It captures the love and playfulness of father and child interaction with clever, funny verses and illustrations that are right on the mark. The rhyming couplets also teach about animal behavior, which comes to life in Hiroe Nakata's sweet and charming watercolor artwork.This adorable and quietly informative book is perfect for sharing with a favorite little one.
This endearing book captures the sweetness and fun of mother and child interaction with a clever, funny text and illustrations that are right on the mark. J. D. Lester' s funny nicknames come to life with Hiroe Nakata's endearing, colorful artwork, resulting in a board book that is sweet, adorable, and fun--perfect for all new mommies and their babies to share.
Taylor loved her tutu and wore it all the time, day and night. She wore it to school and she wore it in the pool, much to the mild annoyance and amusement of her friends and family. Will she ever give up that tutu?With style and humor, this charming book addresses young children's attachments to specific articles of clothing. Hiroe Nakata's playful illustrations are the perfect complement to Michelle Sinclair Colman's lively rhyming text.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.