- Table View
- List View
Holly Clegg's Trim and Terrific Eating Well to Help Fight Arthritis: 200 Easy Recipes and Practical Tips to Help Reduce Inflammation and Ease Symptomsby Holly Clegg
Can certain foods help ease arthritis symptoms? With over 100 types of arthritis that each affects the body differently, I believe your diet can make a difference in the way you feel. This practical cookbook is designed to focus on foods to help minimize the effects of arthritis with easy-to-follow, mainstream, time-friendly and super-satisfying recipes. Each chapter gives a straightforward approach with guidance, tips and delicious recipes for a healthy kitchen that will help you eat well to fight arthritis. Eating Well to Fight Arthritis offers: -200 easy recipes -Nutritional and diabetic information with each recipe -Highlights Diabetic Friendly recipes within American Diabetes Association guidelines -Highlights Gluten-Free -Freezer Friendly, and Vegetarian recipes
Holly Clegg's Trim and Terrific Freezer Friendly Meals: Quick and Healthy Recipes You Can Make in Advanceby Holly Clegg
A valuable tool for real-life cooks who want to prepare healthy and appetizing meals in advance without spending hours in the kitchen
Cookbook author Holly Clegg has teamed up with the American Diabetes Association to create a Trim & Terrific cookbook perfect for people with diabetes. Filled with over 250 diabetes-friendly recipes, this extraordinary collection is packed with meals that are quick, easy, and delicious. Forget the hassle of diabetes menu-planning and rediscover the joys of great food. Inside you'll find such tempting recipes as: White Chicken Chili with Tomato Salsa, Prosciutto-Wrapped Zucchini, Caribbean Pork Salad with Mango Black Bean Salsa, Chicken and Sausage Couscous Jambalaya, Salmon Cakes with Dill Sauce, Frozen German Chocolate Mousse Pie, and much more! Effortless recipes, great food, and all of it in under 30 minutes or less. Diabetic cooking doesn't get any easier than this!
Whatever your stage of life, if you're ready to take on cooking, KITCHEN 101 will guide you through the kitchen with easy recipes and the basic tools and tips you need to cook healthier. Over 150 simple, practical, quick and super-satisfying healthy recipes with full-color photographs. Chapters like Cooking Basics, Start Simple, Fix It Fast, Ready-Made Menus and Crock Pot Cooking plus Diabetic Friendly options and nutritional and dietary information.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.