This book contains stories with questions at the end to help improve comprehension .
The activities in this book will provide different strategies that can help you read better. After completing each activity, you will discuss what you've written with your classmates and talk about how to use these strategies.
Textbook for learning to read.
This text contains themes on Nature's Fury, Give It All You've Got, Voices of the Revolution, Person to Person, One Land, Many Trails and Animal Encounters. Also contains Student Handbook, Spelling How to Study a Word, Words often Misspelled, Take-Home Word Lists, Grammar and Usage: Problem Words, Proofreading Checklist, etc.
This reading practice book focuses on three themes viz., Theme 1: Nature's Fury, Theme 2: Give It All You've Got & Theme 3: Voices of the Revolution.
This reading practice book focuses on the themes viz., Theme 4: Person to Person; Theme 5: One Land, Many Trails; Theme 6: Animal Encounters; and it also contains Focus on Plays and Focus on Autobiography.
The book contains a lot of Reading-Writing resources on three themes viz., Courage; What Really Happened?; and Growing up.
Language arts textbook.
The book contains: Theme 1: Off to Adventure!- Focus on Poetry; Theme 2: Celebrating Traditions-Focus on Trickster Tales; and Theme 3: Incredible Stories.
This book has a collection of stories for kids.
The book contains six themes skills test on Silly Stories, Nature Walk, Around Town: Neighborhood and Community, Amazing Animals, Family Time, and Talent Show.
This science text book contains topics on Plants, Animals, and People, Living Things and Where They Live, Earth, Our Home, Weather and the Sky, Describing Matter and Energy Sources and Motion.
Your book includes many features to help you be a successful reader. Every chapter and lesson helps you with social studies terms. You'll build your vocabulary through strategies you're learning in language arts.
This practice book contains unit lessons on: The Land of the United States, The East, The South, The Midwest, The West, and Connections to Our World.
You're about to set out on a reading journey that will take you from the underwater world of a Japanese folktale to the American wilderness of Sacagawea in 1804. On the way, you'll learn amazing things as you become a better reader.
This book contains Units 1-5 Reading Adventures & Unit 6 Paths to Discovery.
This book covers many ancient civilizations and how they lived. It includes maps of what the cities might have looked like, and several geographical maps. It also has the wonders of the world in the back and what they might have looked like.
Science support reader covering: How mountains form, what happens during an earthquake, how earthquakes are located and measured, and how volcanoes form.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.