Profitable trade set-ups from StockTwits leading tradersOne of the biggest secrets on Wall Street is that to become consistently profitable, you need to specialize in a distinct setup. That is, you need to know how to read the signals that can help you identify an opportunity to buy or sell. In The StockTwits Edge: 40 Actionable Trade Setups from Real Market Pros, both well-known professional masters of the market and lesser-known individual traders describe their highest probability setups to teach you about an assortment of time frame and asset class-related market methods along the way.Drawing on the wisdom of some of the top minds at StockTwits, the leading stock market social networking site, this book has something for everyone, giving you exactly what you need to come up with profitable ideas and avoid financial risk, every day.Includes key trading insights from the experts at StockTwitsExplains which factors of a setup are important, and whyWhile there are many factors involved in successful trading and investing, the ability to identify profitable situations is paramount, and The StockTwits Edge gives you everything you need to achieve that goal.
Wallstrip.com -- created by Howard Lindzon, a most clever stock market veteran and successful entrepreneur -- is home to one of the most popular daily web shows and blogs focusing on the financial markets. Wallstrip.com pulls in 20,000 to 30,000 visitors a day (between 5 and 7 million visitors a year). The show's rabid following includes stock market enthusiasts, venture capitalists, traders, and others who tune in to hear, see, and talk about what's happening in the markets. It was Lindzon's vision to make this website different -- and he has. His unique blend of irreverent humor and sound stock buying advice has garnered praise from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more. Wallstrip.com is currently syndicated through YouTube, iTunes, Yahoo!, Google Finance, The Street.com, Uncut, vSocial, AOL, Revver, and other web syndication services. In The Wallstrip Way to Investing, Howard Lindzon shows readers how to profit from his straightforward investment philosophy -- a simple trend watching philosophy that makes Wallstrip.com such an amazing phenomenon, including how to look at trends from a different perspective, knowing when to buy a certain stock, how to hold it, and of course when to sell. It's all done using the power of the Internet and your own instincts. It's a surprisingly simple (and fun) strategy that works, and best of all, you don't need to be a financial genius to use it.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.