Salespeople today face a fast-paced and increasingly crowded marketplace where meaningful product differentiation has all but disappeared. To compete successfully, sellers must set themselves apart in the eyes of buyers. Amp Up Your Sales shows anyone how to become the trusted sales professional who consistently wins new business. Customers are overloaded with information, overwhelmed by options, and short on time--so the salesperson who is always responsive and completely focused on value, is the one who will stand out from the crowd and get the sale. Combining leading-edge research with field experience, the book shows readers how to: Maximize the value of their selling * Accelerate responsiveness to build trust and credibility * Earn valuable selling time with customers * Shape the buyer's vision * Integrate persuasive stories into their sales process * Build lasting relationships through follow-up and customer service Insightful and practical, the book arms salespeople with a powerful set of strategies they can use to spur buyers to say yes!
No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you re a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You ll learn how to: Identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects Draft a compelling, customer-focused sales story Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage Overcome even prevent every buyers anti-salesperson reflex Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust Prepare for and structure a winning sales call Stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers Make time in your calendar for business development activities And much more Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. balances a blunt (and often funny) look at what most salespeople and executives do wrong with an easy-to-follow plan for ramping up new business starting today.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.