Con la Biblia como el fundamento de autoridad, los autores responden a preguntas acerca de la guerra espiritual y la estrategia para la batalla. Enseñan como resistir al diable y descansar en la certeza de que Dios tiene el contro sobre todos las cosas. An up-to-date and thoroughly biblical analysis of the truths and popular fallacies of the role of Satan, demons, and their powers in the lives of Christians today.
With the unparalleled worldwide success of the Left Behind series, both fans and critics are curious about the relationship between Bible prophecy and the events depicted in the novels. Responding to recent works that question Left Behind's biblical accuracy, two respected theologians set forth solid, biblical answers in this reader-friendly resource. Beginning with a clear presentation of prophecy interpretation and dispensationalism, the authors examine specific end times events represented in Left Behind and offer historical and biblical support for each event.The popular Left Behind books are works of fiction. But how seriously can you take their predictions about the end of the world - and you own future? In this reader-friendly resource, two respected theologians respond to recent attacks on Left Behind's interpretation of Bible prophecy, providing clear historical and biblical support for specific end times events described in the novels. Gain a deeper appreciation of these phenomenal bestsellers - and a deeper understanding of earth's cataclysmic final days!Story Behind the BookWith the incredible success of this series, we believe that it would be beneficial to the body of Christ for someone to publish a book that gives solid, thoughtful, biblical answers to the critics of the Left Behind theology. With the questions that are being raised and will continue to be raised, many may begin to wonder if the Left Behind theology is really biblical. Some of the impact of the series could be undermined. This book would set forth substantive biblical points in favor of the various end times events presented in the series.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.