- Table View
- List View
With the unparalleled worldwide success of the Left Behind series, both fans and critics are curious about the relationship between Bible prophecy and the events depicted in the novels. Responding to recent works that question Left Behind's biblical accuracy, two respected theologians set forth solid, biblical answers in this reader-friendly resource. Beginning with a clear presentation of prophecy interpretation and dispensationalism, the authors examine specific end times events represented in Left Behind and offer historical and biblical support for each event.The popular Left Behind books are works of fiction. But how seriously can you take their predictions about the end of the world - and you own future? In this reader-friendly resource, two respected theologians respond to recent attacks on Left Behind's interpretation of Bible prophecy, providing clear historical and biblical support for specific end times events described in the novels. Gain a deeper appreciation of these phenomenal bestsellers - and a deeper understanding of earth's cataclysmic final days!Story Behind the BookWith the incredible success of this series, we believe that it would be beneficial to the body of Christ for someone to publish a book that gives solid, thoughtful, biblical answers to the critics of the Left Behind theology. With the questions that are being raised and will continue to be raised, many may begin to wonder if the Left Behind theology is really biblical. Some of the impact of the series could be undermined. This book would set forth substantive biblical points in favor of the various end times events presented in the series.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.