- Table View
- List View
Improve your audit results and extend your capabilities with Mastering IDEAScript: The Definitive GuideRun audit programs and data analysis projects with ease. Create a local automated audit system. Meet current audit standards. Do it all with Mastering IDEAScript, the official guide from CaseWare IDEA®. Designed to help the complete novice develop the skills required to write applications using IDEAScript, this resource starts with simple topics, progressively working up to more complex areas. It helps you understand what automation can help you do and set reasonable goals for working with IDEAScript.Although basic familiarity with the IDEA® program is helpful in the use of this book's concepts, neither programming skills nor special equipment is required. Here, you'll find plain-English, easy-to-follow explanations for: Creating your first IDEAScript application Using the IDEAScript Editor Writing code quickly and efficiently Building complete applications without any code at all, using the Macro Recorder Troubleshooting errors that occur in your application Performing basic tasks, such as indexing, sorting, and closing your database Finding information easily within databases And much more!Along with a companion website containing all of the scripts found in this book, Mastering IDEAScript: The Definitive Guide is packed with practical techniques and rules of thumb to help you understand the workings of IDEAScript. The days of filling in forms and answering countless questions when running audit programs are over. From now on, let IDEAScript do the work!IDEA® is a leading provider of data analysis software targeted to auditors to use as a tool for fraud detection and internal control assessment. IDEA® software is used in sixteen languages in more than ninety countries, by major accounting firms, governments, and corporations in all industry sectors, as well as by universities as a teaching tool.IDEA® is a registered trademark of CaseWare International Inc.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.