- Table View
- List View
When enigmatic doctor Simon Carter literally knocks nurse Hailey Rogers off her feet, breaking her leg, he enjoys coming to her rescue more than he would have imagined. Fiercely independent, Hailey is no damsel in distress. The last thing she wants is to start relying on the captivating doctor-whose kisses bring her guard tumbling down. . . .
Doctor Gabe Martin loves his job. But when his nephew, JT, is left in his care, he's faced with his most challenging case yet - parenthood! Pretty pediatrician Holly Davidson is a blast from Gabe's past. There's no denying the chemistry between them - or the special bond that Holly forms with JT.
Nurse Alyssa Knight is facing a bittersweet Christmas. Expecting twins is a joy, but Alyssa didn't have a chance to tell Dr. Jadon Reichert she was pregnant before he walked away. . . . Returning to Cedar Bluff after months, Jadon is shocked to discover that Alyssa is carrying his twins. Though he'd had his reasons for leaving so abruptly, the discovery of this double miracle has turned this daddy-to-be's life upside down. Watching their premature daughters fight for their lives leaves Jadon with no doubt as to what he must do. . . . And if Alyssa accepts Jadon's Christmas proposal, this little family's Christmas dream could really come true!
Nurse Raine Hart has a painful secret, and the one man she wants to keep it from is the only person she can tell--her ex, Dr. Caleb StewartRaine and Caleb dated for two wonderful months--bliss that ended only when Caleb couldn't unlock his brooding heart. He wanted to be with Raine, but something deep inside just wouldn't let him. Now Caleb wants another chance, but he can see something has changed Raine. She's hiding a secret that has hurt her more than Caleb knows. But Caleb is a man of strength, and he's changed, too. He just needs to prove to Raine that he's a man a woman can rely on--no matter what. If anyone can give her the happiness she truly deserves, it's him.
Moving to the small town of Cedar Bluff is a fresh start for paramedic Kylie Germaine and her young son, Ben. She's determined to forget the past and focus on her job--and raising Ben. But gorgeous emergency doctor Seth Taylor has other ideas. . . . Seth appreciates beautiful women, and he can't wait to get to know his new colleague better. But he soon discovers that, as a single mom, Kylie's priorities lie elsewhere. Still, for the first time Seth's smitten, and Cedar Bluff's most eligible bachelor finds himself wanting to put a ring on Kylie's finger and become a father to her little boy.
Gorgeous surgeon-with a guarded heartHotshot surgeon Dan Morris fixes his little patients' heart, but no woman has ever melted the icy barricades around his own. Then he meets cheery Molly Shriver, the physiotherapist treating his injured son. Her joie-de-vivre helps Dan see the world in a new light. Molly might be able to see behind Dan's mask to the damaged man beneath, but she knows better than most that letting her help him heal is a whole other issue....
Trauma surgeon Leila Ross's new colleague, emergency doctor Quinn Torres, might be the most arrogant man she's ever met--but he's also the sexiest!Quinn has closed his heart to love. With his little boy to protect, he knows he can't let anyone get too close. But the moment he takes Leila into his arms at their friend's New Year's Eve wedding, he feels a spark between them he just can't ignore. As Leila dances with Quinn she sees something in his eyes that tempts her to take a chance on love one more time. Might her wish for marriage and a family finally come true?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.