- Table View
- List View
The past fifteen years have witnessed major advances in epigenetics, one of the most popular and quickly evolving fields of modern science. In Plant Epigenetics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers explore the most recent developments, examining in great detail the contribution of epigenetic regulation to cell function in plants. Chapters include a variety of protocols for studying the function of small non-coding RNAs, DNA methylation, and histone modifications in plants, often in different degrees of complexity. This volume describes bioinformatic approaches to the analysis of high-throughput data, such as bisulfite sequencing and Chip-on-chip assays. It features much-desired protocols for plant transgenesis and the analysis of genome stability, with a detailed discussion of their applications to epigenetic studies. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Wide-ranging and innovative, Plant Epigenetics: Methods and Protocols is an invaluable manual designed to help researchers uncover the undiscovered and unexplained phenomena in plant biology.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.