- Table View
- List View
Over the past few years, DNA methylation technologies and our knowledge of DNA methylation patterns have been advancing at a breathtaking pace. Due to this fact, DNA Methylation: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition completely revises, updates, and expands upon the popular first edition with the most current novel techniques, easier to use and more refined by the tested experience of leading experts. This revision reflects contemporary study of the subject: the analysis of gene-specific DNA methylation patterns has been complemented by genome-wide approaches, and epigenomics takes a central place. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, the chapters in this volume present brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes which highlight tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, DNA Methylation: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is the perfect resource for scientists who wish to further our understanding of the molecular processes that determine the genomic DNA methylation landscape and for those who aim to identify and implement DNA methylation-based biomarkers for clinical and diagnostic applications.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.