- Table View
- List View
Prepare for Exam 70-417--and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Microsoft Exam 70-417 is an upgrade exam that is a composite of three standalone exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412. Exam 70-417 validates skills related to the core technology features and functionality of Windows Server 2012, from the existing knowledge base of a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Windows Server 2008. Exam Ref is organized by exam objectives and features challenging, what-if scenarios that focus on the critical skills and knowledge measured by the certification exam. When you pass Exam 70-417, you complete the requirements for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification. It also counts as credit toward MCSE: Server Infrastructure and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure (additional exams required). Objectives include: EXAM 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012Install and Configure Servers Configure Server Roles and Features Configure Hyper-V Install and Administer Active Directory EXAM 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers Configure Network Services and Access Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure Configure and Manage Active Directory Configure and Manage Group Policy EXAM 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Configure and Manage High Availability Configure File and Storage Solutions Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Configure Network Services Configure Identity and Access Solutions
This training kit is designed for IT support personnel who support Windows 7 at the Tier 1 or Tier 2 level in a wide range of environments and who plan to take the Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) exam 70-685.
The comprehensive, one-volume guide to deploying and managing Windows Essential Business Server 2008 for messaging and collaboration, security, data storage, support for line-of-business applications, and end-to-end network administration
Get your midsize IT infrastructure up and running smoothly. This indispensable, single-volume reference details the features and capabilities of Windows Essential Business Server 2008. Gain the real-world insights, practical workarounds, and key troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results. Discover how to: Plan, install, and configure Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Use the Administration Console interface to manage the network Configure user settings with Group Policy, scripts, user profiles, and Folder Redirection Manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 mailboxes and dynamic distribution groups Configure and customize Remote Web Workplace Implement antivirus, antispam, and firewall applications Monitor and troubleshoot network performance Plan and manage a backup and recovery strategy PLUS--Extend your network capabilities with the Premium Edition CD features: Sample files and code from the book Installation and configuration scripts Fully searchable eBook A Note Regarding the CD or DVD The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.