- Table View
- List View
An ideal program for struggling students "Glencoe Algebra: Concepts and Applications" covers all the Algebra 1 concepts. This program is designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics.
Glencoe Algebra: Concepts and Applications includes lessons that will help students prepare for the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills assessed on the Texas state test. This textbook contains a special section of practice problems specifically for the Texas state test.
Algebra: Concepts & Applications, is a comprehensive Algebra 1 program that is available in full and two-volume editions. Algebra: Concepts & Applications uses a clean lesson design with many detailed examples and straightforward narration that make Algebra 1 topics inviting and Algebra 1 content understandable. Volume 1 contains Chapters 1-8 of Algebra: Concepts & Applications plus an initial section called Chapter A. Chapter A includes a pretest, lessons on prerequisite concepts, and a post test. Designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics, the 2006 edition has many new features and support components.<P> Advisory: It has been reported to us that this book contains mathematical problems that have been rendered by the publisher as images without image descriptions.
Algebra: Concepts & Applications, is a comprehensive Algebra 1 program that is available in full and two-volume editions. Algebra: Concepts & Applicationsuses a clean lesson design with many detailed examples and straightforward narration that make Algebra 1 topics inviting and Algebra 1 content understandable. Volume 1 contains Chapters 1-8 ofAlgebra: Concepts & Applicationsplus an initial section called Chapter A. Chapter A includes a pretest, lessonson prerequisite concepts, and a posttest. Designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics, the 2007 edition has many new features and support components.
Focus on Physical Science is a practical study of the relationship between matter and energy. Fundamental Physical Science principles are introduced through student involvement rather than by rote memorization. This book comprises seven units, the contents of which include Measurement and Motion, Classification of Matter, Patterns in Matter, Changes in Matter, Light and Sound, Energy, Energy Resources for the Future. Units of Measurement and Laboratory Techniques form part of Appendix.
The book's design is up-to-date as it underlines the real-world applications of Maths as well as its connections to other subjects like science, history and music. The Chapter Projects, Hands-On Labs, and Interdisciplinary Investigations makes the book very useful and interesting to the students.
To help chart their journeys, wise travelers consult a map before they begin. Just as maps lead travelers to their destinations, the script on the next five pages points out the ways that you use the mathematics in this text in you daily lives.
This textbook of Glencoe Mathematics Course 1 has unit lessons on Number, Operations, and Statistics, Number and Operations: Decimals and Fractions, Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking, Measurement and Geometry, Number, Operations, and Algebraic Thinking.
This book is talked about The Texas Prairies and Lakes region offers a wide range of attractions. Among them is the States Fair of Texas. Located in Dallas, it boasts the 212-foot Texas Star-the tallest Ferris wheel in North America. As with all circles, the ratio of the circumference of the Texas Star to its diameter is a constant, π. You'll learn more about ratios in Chapter 7 and circumference in Chapter 12.
This text contains unit lessons on: Decimals, Algebra, and Statistics, Integers and Algebra, Fractions Proportional Reasoning, and Geometry and Measurement.
Math textbook for teens.
This Glencoe Mathematic Pre-Algebra textbook contains lessons on Algebra and Integers, Algebra and Rational Numbers, Linear Equations, Inequalities, and Functions, Applying Algebra to Geometry, Extending Algebra to Statistics and Polynomials in an easy to learn way.
This text book contains unit lessons on: Algebra and Integers, Algebra and Rational Numbers, Linear Equations, Inequalities, and Functions, Applying Algebra to Geometry, and Extending Algebra to Statistics and Polynomials.
Glencoe Pre-Algebra is a key program in our vertically aligned high school mathematics series developed to help all students achieve a better understanding of mathematics and improve their mathematics scores on today's high-stakes assessments.
A grade 8 mathematics book about algebra and integers.
Many people, not just mathematics students, wonder why mathematics is important. Pre-Algebra is designed to answer those questions through integration, applications, and connections.
Each chapter of Merrill CHEMISTRY is organized to keep you centered on the topic at hand. The next few pages describe the many features of this book that will help you understand the exciting world of chemistry.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.