- Table View
- List View
Betrayed! The word cut deeper than any broadsword, for Rogan St. Cyr had been played false by the woman to whom he had given his heart. Yet the beautiful Lily was still his bride, and now she would pay for her treachery with her very freedom. Though he held her prisoner, far from the comfort of family or friends, Lily longed to ease the pain that tortured her warrior husband. For she knew that deep inside his hardened soul lay the embers of their love, longing to be brought back to life.
The War Within Is Always Hardest Won,Lucien de Montregnier knew, for he daily battled demons from his past. Still, his fighting prowess had won him an unexpected boon: Lady Alayna of Avenford, a hellcat with a heart who alone could save him from his greatest enemy-himself!Widowed before she was truly a wife, Alayna of Avenford now found herself claimed as a war prize by Lucien de Montregnier, a warrior as well known for his fierce nature as he was for his skill in battle. She despised him, of course. But why, then, did his merest glance ignite her very soul?
One Christmas Night Long, Long Ago...A wounded nobleman falls in love with the brave young woman who rescues him in RUTH LANGAN's Highland Christmas.A noble knight uncovers the secrets of a lady who is disguised as his servant in JACQUELINE NAVIN's A Wife for Christmas.Two lonely hearts find themselves the objects of an intricate matchmaking plan in LYN STONE's Ian's Gift.Join in the revelry of Christmas from the Scottish Highlands to the English countryside with these three tales of Medieval Holiday Merriment!
Dire Need Had Driven Caroline Wembly Into The Arms Of The Infamous Earl of RutherfordBut though she was his lawfully wedded wife, Caroline was certain the desires Magnus aroused couldn't possibly be legal. This marriage of convenience was fast becoming more-much more-than she'd bargained for!"'Till death so us part." The phrase rang with irony for Magnus Eddington, for time appeared to be running out for the earl of Rutherford. He needed both heir and angel to redeem his devilish past, yet could heaven-sent Caroline Wembly be the balm for his broken soul?
Lady Helena Rathford was still deemed a plum matrimonial prize, one adventurous Adam Mannion was determined to pluck. He'd wed her, bed her, then hie to London, his prospects secure. But somehow in the wild north country that spawned her, Helena became his whole world-now and forever...!The walls of her family estate kept her safe-or so Helena thought. Though it had been more entombment than embrace, for Adam Mannion, a rogue with an open heart, made her see she must shake off the shadows of the past to hold on to a future-with him!
What Sort of Governess Couldn't Govern Herself?One who had the enigmatic Duke of Strathmere for an employer, Chloe Pesserat reflected wryly. The man drew her in with a private passion, then shut her out with a noble hauteur when propriety demanded. But what could be done about the decidedly improper feelings she knew they shared?Jareth Hunt feared the ancient Strathmere title would consume him. Hadn't its rigid demands already left his life forever changed? And now, ironically, he was confronted daily with Chloe Pesserat, an ungovernable governess who, no doubt, could school him well in lessons of the heart!
Rosamund would not go willingly to the altar. If her plans held true, she wouldn't go at all. But fate intervened in the person of a knight called Agravar, a Viking warrior.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.