- Table View
- List View
|The Best American Travel Writing 2000||Bill Bryson Jason Wilson||2000||03/21/09|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2007||Jason Wilson Susan Orlean||2007||04/17/09|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2011||Sloane Crosley Jason Wilson||2011||12/03/14|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2012||William T. Vollmann Jason Wilson||2012||08/05/14|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2013||Jason Wilson Elizabeth Gilbert||2013||08/14/14|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2014||Jason Wilson Paul Theroux||2014||10/07/14|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2015||Andrew Mccarthy Jason Wilson||2015||10/06/15|
|The Best American Travel Writing 2016||Bill Bryson Jason Wilson||2016||10/04/16|
|Living in the Sound of the Wind||Jason Wilson||2015||06/04/15|
|The Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey Club: Official Centennial Publication||Kevin Shea Brendan Shanahan Jason Wilson||2016||10/18/16|
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.