- Table View
- List View
Love Inspired brings you three new titles for one great price, available now for a limited time only from July 1 to July 31! Enjoy these uplifting contemporary romances of faith, forgiveness and hope. This Love Inspired bundle includes Love In Bloom by Arlene James, Noah's Sweetheart by Rebecca Kertz, and Small-Town Mom by Jean C. Gordon.Look for six new inspirational stories every month from Love Inspired!
Enjoy these uplifting contemporary romances of faith, forgiveness and hope. This Love Inspired bundle includes North Country Family by Lois Richer, Small-Town Midwife by Jean C. Gordon and Protecting the Widow's Heart by Lorraine Beatty.<P> NORTH COUNTRY FAMILY: After losing his clients' life savings, former broker Rick Salinger went in search of redemption. Now a pastor in the remote Canadian town of Churchill, he focuses on his congregation and working with the kids at a center for troubled boys. But when the center's new nurse arrives with her own struggling son, Rick fears getting too close. Widowed mom Cassie Crockett once lost almost everything because of Rick--and he's not sure she'll ever forgive him. Yet he can't stop his growing feelings for her. He wants to help Cassie and her son build a new life...one that just might include him. <P> SMALL-TOWN MIDWIFE: Autumn Hazard loves being a midwife. But a tragic loss has her doubting the path she's chosen. And her new boss isn't helping. She's worked with Dr. Jonathan Hanlon before, and he's just as handsome and seemingly perfect as ever. His presence could mean trouble for the clinic--and her sensible heart. Jon remembers Autumn, too. She's still beautiful, smart and oblivious to him. Maybe that's for the best--he's leaving the small town as soon as his training's done. Besides, he has secrets of his own, and he can't risk Autumn getting close enough to uncover them. Yet despite all their reservations, working beside each other doesn't feel like work at all...<P> PROTECTING THE WIDOW'S HEART: Ginger Sloan's had enough of heartache. She just wants a peaceful place where she and her son can start over and feel safe. Getting stranded in a lakeside cabin outside Dover, Mississippi, isn't part of her plan. Then again, neither is falling for the cabin's handsome owner. Injured on the job, detective Tyler Durrant retreats to his cabin to heal. He's shocked to find the single mom and her son there. And surprised at the way Ginger affects his heart. For the first time in years, he has hope for the future, but can he convince Ginger that she can find safe haven in his arms?
Small-town electrician Neal Hazard gave up his dreams years ago to raise his daughter. Now it's his turn to make those dreams a reality. But when his community college advisor turns out to be his high school prom date, he can't believe his eyes. Widowed Anne is more beautiful than he remembers, and completely wrapped up in her career. But when she suddenly becomes guardian to an orphaned toddler, it's Neal's turn to teach Anne a few things. Maybe together, they'll learn how priorities, parenthood and love truly fit together to create a family.
Unexpected Arrival Autumn Hazard loves being a midwife. But a tragic loss has her doubting the path she's chosen. And her new boss isn't helping. She's worked with Dr. Jonathan Hanlon before, and he's just as handsome and seemingly perfect as ever. His presence could mean trouble for the clinic-and her sensible heart. Jon remembers Autumn, too. She's still beautiful, smart and oblivious to him. Maybe that's for the best-he's leaving the small town as soon as his training's done. Besides, he has secrets of his own, and he can't risk Autumn getting close enough to uncover them. Yet despite all their reservations, working beside each other doesn't feel like work at all...it feels like home.
The Widow's Rules of EngagementJamie Glasser has two ironclad rules: raise her kids the best way she knows how and...no more military men! The widowed mother of three lost to the army her late husband-and her faith in God-but she can't avoid former air force lieutenant colonel Eli Payton. The handsome high school guidance counselor is committed to helping Jamie's rebellious teenage son. But it's Jamie who's tested when she's irresistibly drawn to Eli. Here, in the family-centered community of Paradox Lake, can a woman at a crossroads find the courage to reclaim her faith and give love another chance?
Summoned as temporary guardian for her teenage niece, Emily Hazard returns to Paradox Lake. On one condition-she won't let herself think about staying. Emily always felt like a misfit in her tiny hometown.But she doesn't count on falling for handsome Drew Stacey, a former Wall Streeter who's getting the town church camp ready. Though he surprises Emily with his handiness with tools, understanding of teenagers and his steady faith, she'll soon head back to New York. Unless her small-town sweetheart asks her to stay forever.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.