- Table View
- List View
Discover your own extraordinary gifts and live every day with passion Now you can explore and expand your own unique possibilities on all four levels of your being--the physical, psychological, symbolic, and spiritual--using the practical and creative tools in this remarkable guide. In her most deeply transforming book to date, Houston leads you on a profound journey of self-discovery and shows how you can courageously commit to experiencing your real potential.
The Varieties of Psychedelic Experience: The Classic Guide to the Effects of LSD on the Human Psycheby Robert Masters Jean Houston
The research in this book has great significance to the current debate on drug legalization and on the effects of LSD on the human psyche.
THE WIZARD IS USIn The Wizard of Us, discover the powerful, unique skills and qualities of Dorothy, the Wizard, and the other archetypes of mind, heart, and courage that live within each of us. With specific, easy-to-follow exercises and incredible "aha" insights, you'll begin to expand your thinking, open your heart, and build the courage to truly connect with your own Hero's Journey. This thoughtful, layered guide offers new understanding of the human condition, the importance of myth, and the critical nature of our role and how we can participate in the creation of a better world. The Wizard not only calls us forth but he has called forth the journey itself. It's time to uncover your inner hero and become the essential human you were always meant to be. MORE THAN MAGIC CAN BE FOUND IN OZ . Answer the call to transform yourself and your world. The beloved story The Wizard of Oz has the power to reveal the Hero's Journey that awaits each of us. Through a mythic lens, discover how Dorothy's adventure in a magical land inspires our lives today, offering valuable tools to guide us through our challenging times. Where you will learn to thrive rather than merely to survive. Through interpreting the deeper messages within The Wizard of Oz, visionary leader and teacher Jean Houston leads you along the Hero's Journey that awaits each of us. On this profound adventure of self-discovery and awakened potential, Houston's lessons propel you into greater self-understanding and a connection to the larger world story as you explore Oz like never before.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.