- Table View
- List View
Available together for the first time, the cookbooks in this essential Woman's Day series undertake one type of food for every night of the week, so you can enjoy the benefits of a varied diet and never get bored with dinner. From chicken and pasta to meat, vegetarian and seafood, all of the recipes are easy and fast to make and include cooking time, serving size, nutritional information, and handy tips and facts that every cook should know.Perfect for the cook who's short on time, many of the dishes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less, on the stovetop, oven, grill and slow cooker, with a wide variety of cuisines and styles to choose from.Monday Night is Chicken Night contains dozens of mouthwatering poultry recipes for the whole family, including Easy Pot Pies, Buffalo Chicken Pizzas and Best-Ever Fried Chicken.Tuesday Night is Pasta Night includes salads, vegetarian and meat dishes, oven-baked favorites and many more comforting pasta recipes, such as Lasagna Rolls, Baked Rigatoni with Mini Turkey Meatballs and even Grilled Southwestern Pasta Salad.Wednesday Night is Vegetarian is divided into three sections "Tarts, Pizzas and Sandwiches," "Salads, Soups & Sides and "Main Dishes" with wholesome dishes, like Rustic Summer Squash Tart, Tuscan Tomato Soup & Parmesan Toasts and Bean, Spinach & Corn Quesadillas.Thursday Night is Hearty Meat features a variety of cuisines and tasty recipes using beef, pork, lamb, veal, chicken and turkey, including Beef, Barley and Mushroom Soup, Cumin Roast Pork with Dried Fruit and Moroccan Lamb Shanks.Friday Night is Seafood Night brings the health benefits of fish to your family dinners. A huge variety of fish and seafood dishes will please even the pickiest eaters, from Walnut Crusted Halibut with Orange Salsa to Ginger-Soy Salmon & Bok Choy and Lemon & Mint Seafood Skewers with Tabbouleh.Trust the experts at Woman's Day to offer you hundreds of tasty, healthy recipes that are also time and budget conscious and will bring your family to the dinner table every night of the week!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.