- Table View
- List View
Redheads Have More Fun!Eight-year-old Tim Thorneton had decided he wanted a mom, and a baby sister-a baby sister with red hair....Charlotte Darnelle wanted to make one thing clear-she was not a redhead. She was a strawberry blonde, and any man who thought otherwise was in deep trouble. Needless to say, Matthew Thorneton was in it up to his neck!It seemed Matt would stop at nothing to get his hands on the Colorado ranch that Charlotte had just inherited. He'd even tried kissing her into selling out. She was going to show him that this little city girl could look like a lady and still be as tough as a no-good cowboy with sexy brown eyes.
SIMPLY THE BEST City miss meets headstrong cowboy... Jacqueline--J.J.--O'Brien was a hot city lawyer. Luke Remington was a rugged country rancher. When these two opposites met, sparks flew--so much so that their marriage seemed destined to be as brief as their whirlwind romance. After barely a week, J.J. wanted a divorce. But Luke would agree only on one condition: that she live with him for three weeks on his ranch. Three weeks of dressing down, mucking in and making out! Just what had she taken on?
He was heaven-sent Jake Stoner, with his devil-may-care smile and coolly assessing eyes he seemed the answer to Gwen Ashton's prayers. But had she been rash in hiring a complete stranger to help on her ranch? Dreaming of a real home for herself and her young niece, Gwen recognised Jake was unlikely husband material. He was a drifter, a man who wanted no one. He'd said he would stay for as long as she needed him -- could she persuade him that her need was for ever. . . '
HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO Was he carrying neighborliness too far? Adam Treherne did the brave thing by catching a burglar breaking into the house next door. But this was no ordinary thief. She was pretty inept-and pretty cute! Which was an odd admission because Adam usually liked his woman blond and leggy. Sunny Taite was many things, but she was not a burglar. Neither was she blond nor leggy. She'd just forgotten her key. But there was no denying that her interfering next-door neighbor was an attractive physical specimen-if you ignored his personality. Tall, dark and definitely handsome, Adam was going to be hard to resist.... Jeanne Allan's books are "comical and fun." -Affaire de Coeur HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO
He was sabotaging her plans! Adeline Johnson was prepared to do almost anything to retain custody of her four-year-old niece-even look for a husband! Grateful to Hannah Harris for lining her up with the town's most "eligible" men, Addy became increasingly frustrated when Hannah's overbearing grandson, Sam Dawson, sabotaged every date! Sam's calculating mind at first believed that Addy was trying to take advantage of his grandmother. Then another more worrying thought hit him: could he be part of Hannah's matchmaking plans? Addy's attractions were undeniably tempting, but he had no intention of becoming a dad. From the bestselling author of The Cowboy Next Door.
Need a wife to take kareof a little kid. Has tobake cookys and smilea lot.Was this newspaper ad a child's cry for help? Cheyenne Lassiter reacted instantly and discovered a love-starved little boy. His uncle, Thomas Steele, seemingly had no place in his life for family...or for love.Cheyenne's sensitive heart went out to both of them. Deny it as much as he might, the more time Thomas spent with Davy, the more he appeared to be softening toward his late brother's son. Could Cheyenne hope that this business-focused man might eventually discover he'd make fine father and husband material?
Two-parent family? Allie Lassiter takes pity on the shy little four-year-old at her sister's wedding. Then she discovers who the child's father is: the man Allie has spent years trying to avoid. The man who betrayed her. The man she loved-still loves. Zane Peters. Reluctantly, Allie finds herself back in Zane's life. She gets to know him again-and Hannah, his motherless daughter. All Zane needs to win his custody battle with Hannah's grandparents is a wife. His heart sings with hope when Allie offers to marry him for Hannah's sake. Can he now make Allie his wife for real?
Bad, bossy-and all hers!Nicholas Bonelli has bad-boy sex appeal written all over him. Not that in his battered condition-broken arm, shattered leg-he was looking for female company.What right-minded woman would actually take this surly, ill-tempered man on? Only Rachel Stuart, it seemed, who had been hired by his exasperated family as a "baby-sitter" to look out for him.It was all too easy for Rachel to feel sympathy for this obstinate though, at times, endearingly vulnerable man. Until, that was, she remembered who he was and just why she had taken the job to get close to him!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.