The morning of Ava Tree's eighth birthday begins the same as always. Today, Ava makes wishes and they come true. It's A for Amazing! First, she wishes that her pet rabbit, Tibbar, will use the toilet instead of his messy, annoying litter box.
When an orphaned foal is dropped off at the Crandal Animal Clinic, the Pony Pals work together to care for the pony and find him a new home.
The Pony Pals learn to take care of ponies with special needs by helping a friend whose pony is gradually becoming blind.
The circus is in town! All Pony Pals are excited, especially Anna, who loves the circus. When Anna finds out the circus pony can't perform, Anna knows that Acorn can do the act. But is the circus more important to Anna than her Pony Pals?
During a fire at the Crandal Animal Clinic, the Pony Pals help remove all the animals unharmed--but Anna's kitten is missing. A pony named Acorn comes to the rescue in a thrilling search! -amazon.com
On the Wiggins trail, Lulu's pony gets her hoof stuck in an animal trap. Why would someone be setting traps on the trail? Who would want to hurt Lulu's pony? The Pony Pals have to solve this mystery. Can they stop the trappers before it's too late?
Joy: Now living at her mom's full time. She thinks she'll have more freedom, no one watching over her and it will be great, right? Maybe, maybe not. Maya: Struggling with a difficult choice. Can she make her oldest friend Shana understand that their friendship has to grow -- or go? Carolyn: Still dealing with dad. His over-protective ways have her keeping secrets -- but now she's got the feeling he's keeping secrets of his own.Three friends sharing good times, adventures, everything.
It's time for the big football game between the Claymore Bulldogs and their legendary rivals, the Cougars. As the rivalry heats up, some of the pranks get out of hand...
Pam, Anna, and Lulu take their ponies to a jumping clinic on their first road trip together. It's a major Pony Pals adventure!
A horse saves the life of a girl at the cost of his own.
The story of Melissa, a girl from the city, who is more interested in exterior beauty than horses. In fact the Pony Pals come to know that she hates horses. They try to talk her into riding a horse.
Lulu has fallen in love with the beautiful pony Snow White, and when the pony's snobby owner returns from boarding school, the Pony Pals realize that Lulu and Snow White belong together and come up with a plan.
This new cheerleading series starts with seventh-grade tryouts at Claymore Middle School in Florida. Not everyone in the incoming class will make the team, but four fiercely determined girls will give it their 150 percent best.
The story is about three girls who do something with their ponies in memory of their favorite pony which died of old age. They do it for the sake of their teacher - the owner of their favorite pony.
Lulu wants a pony. If she had a pony, she could ride with Pam and Anna. And then they could be friends - Pony Pals! When Lulu finds a pony in danger, she wants to help the wounded animal. Will she be able to save the beautiful pony?
Thirteen-year-old Kate leaves her home in Oregon to study with a national ballet company in New York City, but then she decides the life of a ballerina is not for her.
Pony Pal Trail is special to all the Pony Pals. The trail connects Pam's backyard to the pony paddock Anna and Lulu share. But now everything has changed. New neighbors have built a sheep pen that blocks the trail. What will the Pony Pals do now?
Snow White misses her stable mate. And Tongo keeps escaping from his paddock. He's lonely, too. What will the Pony Pals do? Incorporates information about riding and different breeds of ponies.
Anna likes junior Pony Pals, Rosalie and Mimi. Over a walkie-talkie, Rosalie and Mimi say they're stuck in a cave. Pony Pals aren't sure they're telling truth. When a storm strikes, Rosalie, Mimi are still missing. It's up to Pony Pals to find them.
Anna has a lead role in the town play, but she can't remember her lines and her understudy may be up to no good. Anna misses out on trail rides and time with Acorn and her Pony Pals. Should she quit the play before she gets kicked out of the club?
Elizabeth's romantic interest in an Asian American student angers a prejudiced bully named Brad.
Anna wants everybody to know that Acorn is a special pony, but she doesn't want him to be in the movies with a rude, snobby actress. She is confused and wonders what to do.
Lulu feels sorry for Sandy Nation. It's hard moving to a new place, leaving your friends behind. But why does Sandy suddenly change her mind about going on a trail ride with the Pony Pals? When Sandy disappears will Pony Pals be able to find her?
Brian's family thinks he's lazy. His friends think some of the things he does are really funny -- like writing his name as Brain instead of Brian. But Brian isn't trying to be funny. He knows he isn't lazy. And, when he gets new teacher who takes time to work with him, Brian finds his problem is called dyslexia.
Ms. Wiggins' pony gives birth and the Pony Pals get to name the new foal! Before they get the opportunity though, the foal falls ill.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.