- Table View
- List View
This book introduces you to the world of the crab and its families in the world.
How do dolphins swim so fast? How do they stay warm in their ocean environment? How do they hunt, if they can't see in the water? These answers and many others lay within this fascinating book on the dolphin.
How do dragonflies fly? What do they eat? And why are they always near water? The answers to these and many other interesting facts will be found in this fascinating book on dragonflies.
Introduces readers to the size of elephants, their tusks, feet, how they keep cool, what they eat and more.
Describes the physical characteristics, habits, and natural environment of gophers.
An introduction to leopards, including what they eat, how they hunt, the noises they make, and how cubs play.
Describes the physical features, habits and uses of all kinds of sea mammals from dolphins to seals to whales.
Describes the physical features, habits and habitat of this predator of the deep blue sea.
Describes physical features, habits, and natural environment of snails.
Describes the physical characteristics, habits, and natural environment of termites the worlds most talented insect builders.
Why are wasps black and yellow? Do all wasps live in groups or hives? What do wasps eat? The answers to these and many other fascinating facts about the remarkable insects can be found in this book.
The whale family includes the largest animal on earth, the blue whale, as well as smaller animals such as dolphins and porpoises.
Describes the physical features, habits and habitats of this wild member of the dog family.
In this book you will learn about the various families of worms, how worms travel, what they eat and how they reproduce.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.