- Table View
- List View
Every girl wishes she was a princess--and Claire's cousin is living the dream! But will this royal romance end in disaster? Eleven-year-old Claire Gross is fascinated by all things royal--especially because her very own cousin Belle is engaged to the Prince of England! Even though Claire is going to be a junior bridesmaid, she's not as excited about the wedding as you might think. For one thing, she can't tell anyone--not even her best friend. And for another, Claire's parents are divorced, so she's not so sure that "happily ever after" even exists.But when Claire gets to England and meets mean-girl Pandora--also a junior bridesmaid--she quickly realizes that whether or not she believes in true love, if she doesn't take action, Pandora could break up Belle's relationship! It may be the royal party of the century--but between the mishaps, the mayhem, and an awful social-climbing princess-wannabe, will there still be wedding bells for the happy couple?
Payton and Emma are headed for celebrity status in this L.A. adventure!They've had their share of identical antics in the past, but the stage is set for drama of the best kind as the twins set out to conquer Hollywood! It's bright lights, swimming pools, and movie stars all the way. Of course, with Payton and Emma on the scene, there's also bound to be at least a little--okay, maybe a lot of--twin-tastic trouble as well....
Fourteen-year-old Nathaniel Clark, who has Asperger's Syndrome, tries to prove that he is a genius by writing songs for his rock band, so that he can become a member of the prestigious Aldus Institute, the premier organization for the profoundly gifted.
In Take Two, Payton helps her new friends out on the middle school musical and Emma puts her brains to use by tutoring--identical twin boys. But when the boys turn out to be double trouble, Payton and Emma's worlds collide and lead to middle school mix-ups and mayhem. By the end, Payton and Emma realize that no matter what, they have each other's backs (as well as faces).
Identical twin sisters Payton and Emma Mills have "traded faces" and created "twin-dentical chaos" at school and at home. Now they are off to "twin-vade" New York City! Payton's drama club is going to see an Off-Broadway show, and Emma's mathletes team is competing in an elite competition. But Payton never imagined the star of the show would be an old nemesis, and Emma is frustrated by her teammates' intense focus on winning. To rescue each other, Payton and Emma must pull off another "twins-formation"...but is the big city ready for their mixed-up mayhem? Payton and Emma! (or is it Emma and Payton?) and their mixed-up mayhem? Which is which in the biggest twin switch yet!
On the first day of seventh grade, twin sisters Payton and Emma have been assigned entirely different schedules -- for the first time ever. Without telling anyone, the twins switch places: Cool Payton goes incognito as quiet Emma, while mathlete Emma impersonates fashionista Payton. No one -- from their new teachers to their clueless classmates -- realizes they've made a switch. The twins quickly find out that playing a different role in life can be a lot of fun -- and that no one is exactly the person the rest of the world thinks they are.
When Payton and Emma take on a trio of triplets at the Twin Festival, it's double--make that triple--the twin-switch fun!Emma and Payton are home from Hollywood, but the drama continues: Not only is the Homecoming Dance coming up fast, but there's someone new in school! Three someones, actually: triplets. Oliver, Dexter, and Asher look exactly the same, dress exactly the same, and--worse--have exactly the same superior attitude. When the triplets mention they're participating in a regional Twins & SuperTwins Festival that has a Tweens Division and twin-related contests, Payton and Emma are instantly interested. Emma's been suffering from competition withdrawal ever since Jazmine James managed to get her disqualified from the upcoming science fair, so she's got her game face on. And once Payton convinces Mrs. Burkle that the festival is perfect for a VOGScast field trip, the whole gang takes a road trip and the games really get going. But attempts to take down the triplets threaten to land everyone in hot water. Can Emma and Payton switch their way out of trouble, or are they stuck in a multiples mess?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.