- Table View
- List View
This reference offers practical advice and tips for all levels of administrative professionals. This second edition features ten new chapters to reflect changes related to business technologies such as e-mail, networks, online data storage, and information security. Coverage includes general procedures, office equipment and computers, business documents, language usage, financial activities, and careers. Material on software comes with screen shots, examples, and definitions. Stroman has written a previous manual for secretaries. Annotation ©2004 Book News, Inc. , Portland, OR (booknews. com)
Your company's identity, products, services, and strengths are all represented by its written communications. From business plans and sales presentations to newsletters and e-mail marketing, the way the company comes across on a page or screen can make the difference between big success and big trouble. The AMA Handbook of Business Documentstakes the guesswork out of preparing firstclass written pieces of every type. Packed with dozens of sample documents and practical tips, this handy guide is everything you need to create: * Proposals * Memos * E-mails * Press releases * Collection letters * Speeches * Technical, research and lab reports * Sales letters * Policies and procedures * Warning letters * Announcements * And much more Suited equally to executives, entrepreneurs, managers, and administrative staff - anyone charged with putting a business's intentions into words - The AMA Handbook of Business Documentsis a versatile, powerful, and indispensable toolbox.
An indispensible desktop reference for every business professional!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.