- Table View
- List View
This reference offers practical advice and tips for all levels of administrative professionals. This second edition features ten new chapters to reflect changes related to business technologies such as e-mail, networks, online data storage, and information security. Coverage includes general procedures, office equipment and computers, business documents, language usage, financial activities, and careers. Material on software comes with screen shots, examples, and definitions. Stroman has written a previous manual for secretaries. Annotation ©2004 Book News, Inc. , Portland, OR (booknews. com)
Your company's identity, products, services, and strengths are all represented by its written communications. From business plans and sales presentations to newsletters and e-mail marketing, the way the company comes across on a page or screen can make the difference between big success and big trouble. The AMA Handbook of Business Documentstakes the guesswork out of preparing firstclass written pieces of every type. Packed with dozens of sample documents and practical tips, this handy guide is everything you need to create: * Proposals * Memos * E-mails * Press releases * Collection letters * Speeches * Technical, research and lab reports * Sales letters * Policies and procedures * Warning letters * Announcements * And much more Suited equally to executives, entrepreneurs, managers, and administrative staff - anyone charged with putting a business's intentions into words - The AMA Handbook of Business Documentsis a versatile, powerful, and indispensable toolbox.
An indispensible desktop reference for every business professional!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.