- Table View
- List View
This expanded new, full colour edition of the classic Applied Radiological Anatomy is an exhaustive yet practical imaging resource of every organ system using all diagnostic modalities. Every illustration has been replaced, providing the most accurate and up-to-date radiographic scans available. Features of the second edition: * Completely new radiographic images throughout, giving the best possible anatomic examples currently available * Both normal anatomy and normal variants shown * Numerous colour line illustrations of key anatomy to aid interpretation of scans * Concise text and numerous bullet-lists enhance the images and enable quick assimilation of key anatomic features * Every imaging modality included Edited and written by a team of radiologists with a wealth of diagnostic experience and teaching expertise, and lavishly illustrated with over 1,000 completely new, state-of-the-art images, Applied Radiological Anatomy, second edition, is an essential purchase for radiologists at any stage of their career.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.