- Table View
- List View
This expanded new, full colour edition of the classic Applied Radiological Anatomy is an exhaustive yet practical imaging resource of every organ system using all diagnostic modalities. Every illustration has been replaced, providing the most accurate and up-to-date radiographic scans available. Features of the second edition: * Completely new radiographic images throughout, giving the best possible anatomic examples currently available * Both normal anatomy and normal variants shown * Numerous colour line illustrations of key anatomy to aid interpretation of scans * Concise text and numerous bullet-lists enhance the images and enable quick assimilation of key anatomic features * Every imaging modality included Edited and written by a team of radiologists with a wealth of diagnostic experience and teaching expertise, and lavishly illustrated with over 1,000 completely new, state-of-the-art images, Applied Radiological Anatomy, second edition, is an essential purchase for radiologists at any stage of their career.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.