- Table View
- List View
Screenwriting market intel you won't find anywhere else! Mailing out submissions based on some contact information you found on the Internet isn't going to get your script sold. What's truly valuable to an aspiring screenwriter is the kind of specific details you can only get through years of Industry experience. That's why The Writers Store compiled the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory, the product of more than three decades working directly with the people behind the world's favorite films. This targeted reference book features: Verified contact information for Hollywood buyers, including phone numbers, and street and email addresses. Crucial details like whether they accept unsolicited material and how they prefer to receive submissions. A guide to proper script format and advice on packaging your submission. Step-by-step instructions for writing professional query letters, treatments and tag lines. Plus, you'll find samples throughout, illustrated with tips and pointers to help you create a quality submission. With the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory by your side, you'll have a reliable resource that significantly ups your chances of script-selling success!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.