- Table View
- List View
The rapid pace of microRNA (miRNA) research continues to drive the advances of techniques for miRNA expression profiling, and innovative technologies that are more sensitive, specific, quantitative, and that are compatible with a wide range of biospecimens have been developed during the past few years. In Next-Generation MicroRNA Expression Profiling Technology: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field contribute detailed examinations of the most current approaches being used today. This volume includes comprehensive coverage of methodologies that have been developed for miRNA profiling, as well as next-gen sequencing technology, miRNA databases, and specialized applications, such as cancer studies and miRNA-based non-invasive biomarker development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, chapters feature introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Next-Generation MicroRNA Expression Profiling Technology: Methods and Protocols provides an ideal guide for novices and experts alike who are seeking to utilize these powerful technologies.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.