- Table View
- List View
If you enjoy a particular sport or activity, it's most likely that you are good at it. The same applies to work. If you enjoy your job you will be better motivated and, as a result, perform better. Finding out which is the right job for you, though, is not easy. Career, Aptitude and Selection Tests is designed to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses - in terms of aptitude, motivation, skills and personality - and match them to the type of job or career to which you would best be suited. Giving clear and practical guidance, Jim Barrett shows you how to understand: *what motivates you - what you want to do; *what specific aptitudes you have - what you do best; *your personality - how you do it. By working through the aptitude tests and detailed motivation and personality questionnaires, you can then use the 'Profile Matching' section to see what particular occupation your personal characteristics best match - whether it's bus driver or zoologist!
To measure your competence as well as your potential for achievement, aptitude tests are increasingly used by organisations to select the best staff for their teams and develop those already employed. Ultimate Aptitude Tests, now in its second edition, is the largest and most comprehensive book of its kind, boasting over 1000 realistic practice questions and detailed answers and explanations. Providing essential practice, it includes psychological tests that mirror those you are likely to encounter, including abstract visual tests, verbal and numerical reasoning aptitudes, practical skills and understanding as well as different types of mechanical and spatial tests.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.