If you enjoy a particular sport or activity, it's most likely that you are good at it. The same applies to work. If you enjoy your job you will be better motivated and, as a result, perform better. Finding out which is the right job for you, though, is not easy. Career, Aptitude and Selection Tests is designed to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses - in terms of aptitude, motivation, skills and personality - and match them to the type of job or career to which you would best be suited. Giving clear and practical guidance, Jim Barrett shows you how to understand: *what motivates you - what you want to do; *what specific aptitudes you have - what you do best; *your personality - how you do it. By working through the aptitude tests and detailed motivation and personality questionnaires, you can then use the 'Profile Matching' section to see what particular occupation your personal characteristics best match - whether it's bus driver or zoologist!
Measuring your competence as well as your potential for achievement, aptitude tests are increasingly used by organisations to select the best new staff for their teams as well as to develop those already employed. With them, businesses gain a greater level of certainty in their recruitment decisions and also use them to fast track potential leaders. Ultimate Aptitude Tests, now in its third edition and part of the best-selling Ultimate series, is the largest and most comprehensive book of its kind, boasting over 1000 varied practice questions with accompanying detailed answers and explanations. In such a competitive job market, this is the perfect book to ensure you're entirely prepared to get those high scores and impress potential employers. Providing essential practice, it includes psychometric tests that mirror those you are likely to encounter, including abstract visual tests, verbal and numerical reasoning aptitudes test, practical skills and understanding tests as well as different types of mechanical and spatial awareness tests. This new edition also now includes a brand new section on online testing environments as well as free access to a separate full online test to evaluate your abilities. Ultimate Aptitude Tests is brilliant preparation for candidates wishing to outshine their competition on the job market and secure their dream job.
To measure your competence as well as your potential for achievement, aptitude tests are increasingly used by organisations to select the best staff for their teams and develop those already employed. Ultimate Aptitude Tests, now in its second edition, is the largest and most comprehensive book of its kind, boasting over 1000 realistic practice questions and detailed answers and explanations. Providing essential practice, it includes psychological tests that mirror those you are likely to encounter, including abstract visual tests, verbal and numerical reasoning aptitudes, practical skills and understanding as well as different types of mechanical and spatial tests.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.