- Table View
- List View
With the much-anticipated arrival of Adobe Flash CS4 comes the opportunity to create even more exciting and effective interactive experiences and animations on the Web. And this innovative book will guide you through every step along the way. Adobe Flash CS4 Revealed provides a comprehensive yet concise introduction to the new Flash CS4 Professional. The book begins with a discussion of fundamental concepts, which provide a context for learning and set the stage for specific Flash skill development. A series of step-by-step tutorials follows, covering the range of basic to intermediate skills, including creating animations, using special effects, drawing objects, incorporating sound and video, and using ActionScript. These topics, along with coverage of the updated features of Flash CS4 Professional- such as enhancements to the workspace, importing Photoshop and Illustrator files, the Flash planning and workflow processes, and the Help feature-make this book an indispensable resource in the library of anyone who wants to take full advantage of Flash CS4.
The Web Collection Standard Edition: Adobe Dreamweaver® CS3, Flash® CS3, and Fireworks® CS3: Revealedby Sherry Bishop Jim Shuman Barbara Waxer
This comprehensive introductory book provides step-by-step instruction and in-depth explanation on three of today's most widely used Web design and development programs: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Flash CS3, and Adobe Fireworks CS3. Readers gain practical experience with the software as they work through end-of-chapter learning projects and step-by-step tutorials. An integration chapter demonstrates how to move from one application to the other while creating a Dreamweaver Web site that incorporates both Flash and Fireworks files. Full-color illustrations and a user-friendly design combine to create a solid learning experience that reveals how to master the latest features of these popular applications.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.