With the much-anticipated arrival of Adobe Flash CS4 comes the opportunity to create even more exciting and effective interactive experiences and animations on the Web. And this innovative book will guide you through every step along the way. Adobe Flash CS4 Revealed provides a comprehensive yet concise introduction to the new Flash CS4 Professional. The book begins with a discussion of fundamental concepts, which provide a context for learning and set the stage for specific Flash skill development. A series of step-by-step tutorials follows, covering the range of basic to intermediate skills, including creating animations, using special effects, drawing objects, incorporating sound and video, and using ActionScript. These topics, along with coverage of the updated features of Flash CS4 Professional- such as enhancements to the workspace, importing Photoshop and Illustrator files, the Flash planning and workflow processes, and the Help feature-make this book an indispensable resource in the library of anyone who wants to take full advantage of Flash CS4.
The Web Collection Standard Edition: Adobe Dreamweaver® CS3, Flash® CS3, and Fireworks® CS3: Revealedby Sherry Bishop Jim Shuman Barbara Waxer
This comprehensive introductory book provides step-by-step instruction and in-depth explanation on three of today's most widely used Web design and development programs: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Flash CS3, and Adobe Fireworks CS3. Readers gain practical experience with the software as they work through end-of-chapter learning projects and step-by-step tutorials. An integration chapter demonstrates how to move from one application to the other while creating a Dreamweaver Web site that incorporates both Flash and Fireworks files. Full-color illustrations and a user-friendly design combine to create a solid learning experience that reveals how to master the latest features of these popular applications.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.