- Table View
- List View
Modern life is filled with frustrations -- too much work, too many interruptions, not enough personal time, and an increasing sense of losing control and meaning.The key lies in three questions: "How do I get the most from the only thing I control -- my actions now?"; "With the many options I have, how do I stay focused on what I really want?"; and "What do I really want from life and work?" Written in the style of a simple fable, the book invites readers to join Ray and Carol Walters as they learn to apply the techniques of Aligned Thinking to their own lives. Together, they discover how to understand their priorities and develop practical ways to focus on what's important. Equally good for at work or at home, Aligned Thinking helps partners communicate and grow closer, allowing them to reduce stress and increase productivity, motivation, morale, and, most important, satisfaction.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.