- Table View
- List View
Chihuahuas are no longer found just on the arms of celebrities and in television commercials; the entire country has fallen in love with their loving nature and loyalty! Whether you're looking for a Chihuahua of your own or already own one, The Everything Chihuahua Book is your definitive guide to all aspects of Chihuahua ownership.Authored by renowned pet writer Joan Hustace Walker, this all-inclusive book takes you through the puppy stage up to the older Chihuahua - and everything in between! Highlights include:The best places to find healthy puppiesTeaching effective discipline and housetrainingMaintaining proper nutrition and careEssentials tips on traveling safely with your ChihuahuaCaring for your older ChihuahuaAnd moreWith these tips and more, The Everything Chihuahua Book is you and your "Chi's" key to a happy and healthy life together!
- Both boxers and chihuahuas are on the AKC Top 10 Most Popular Dogs list - Written by breed-specific experts Karla Spitzer and Joan Hustace Walker The Everything Chihuahua Book is an all-encompassing guide to this popular dog! Pet expert Joan Hustace Walker helps readers learn the basics of this little and lively breed, including temperament, housetraining, and obedience. Includes advice and instruction on how to: - Find a reputable breeder - Groom like a pro - Ensure good nutrition - Care for an older chihuahua
Written by dog expert Joan Hustace Walker, The Everything(r) Dachshund Book delivers reliable information on care and training that is specially tailored to the needs of dachshunds. Packed full of photos, The Everything(r) Dachshund Book is the perfect handbook for getting acquainted with these playful dogs!
Dachshunds are not only one of the most popular breeds in America, but also one of the most lovable. With The Everything Dachshund Book, you'll learn all there is to know about this social, friendly canine. From adopting the perfect addition to your family to keeping your dog in top shape, this all-inclusive guide is packed with the breed-specific information you need to keep your dachshund happy and healthy for years to come.The Everything Dachshund Book covers:Health issues common to your dachshundEssential grooming techniquesThe rewards of positive disciplineLiving with a senior canineCreating a sensible diet for your pupand more
If you're looking for a dog that's intelligent, lovable, and loyal, the German Shepherd is just the breed for you! These highly trainable dogs make them one of the most popular breeds in America. But be prepared--these natural guardians have a protective nature that requires plenty of care and attention. Packed with tons of information for new and seasoned owners alike, The Everything German Shepherd Book is an authoritative guide to your favorite breed! Pet expert Joan Hustace Walker offers professional advice on nutrition, health care, grooming, and much more.
The Everything German Shepherd Book: A complete guide to raising, training, and caring for your German shepherdby Joan Hustace Walker
These highly trainable dogs are one of the most popular breeds in America. But be prepared-these natural guardians have a protective nature that requires plenty of care and attention.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.