- Table View
- List View
Smoldering corporate bad boy. Hot British DJ. Irresistible secret boyfriend. Dark-eyed guitar player. Join authors Amanda Hill, Sarah Tucker, Tyne O'Connell and Jody Gehrman on four rollercoaster rides from London to L.A. and from wrong to oh-so-right.LOVE LIKE THAT by Amanda HillHandsome, charming Roman is everything Dalton Moss has always wanted-but surly, moody Jeremy is the one she can't stop thinking about. Engaged to one man, magnetically drawn to the other...can Dalton figure out her feelings before she loses them both?THE LAST YEAR OF BEING SINGLE by Sarah TuckerSarah Giles has the perfect fiancé and the perfect life-until an innocent office flirtation escalates into an erotic obsession. Torn between two men, Sarah writes a scandalously honest diary of one life-changing year, and faces the challenge of writing her own happy ending....THE SEX WAS GREAT BUT... by Tyne O'ConnellHolly Klein is an A-list celebrity with an army of assistants. Leo Monroe is a hotshot DJ from the streets. Scorching, top-secret sex is one thing...but can a Hollywood star and a struggling musician ever seriously work as a couple?SUMMER IN THE LAND OF SKIN by Jody GehrmanAll Anna wants is to uncover long-buried family secrets so she can move on with her life. Then she gets tangled up with Arlan, a sinfully attractive guitar player-and over the course of an unforgettable summer, she'll discover that the only way to get free of her past is to embrace it.
I thought I knew everything about Gwen Matson. We've been best friends since sophomore year at Analy High. I know her to be smart and confident with a retro style that would give Jackie O a run for her money-albeit a graceful, sweat-free run in kitten heels.Not once did she ever display a rabid need to record every detail of her existence. But never before had she gone on a weekend road trip with her amazing boyfriend, Coop...and his evil, yoga-toned best friend, Devil Blonde Dannika. Now she's writing to me like mad.Not that I'm complaining. I'm in gay Paris (good), meeting my future in-laws (bad), so her tireless scribbling is keeping us both sane. Usually, a well-thought-out What Would Jackie Do? helps Gwen pull it together. But this crisis is beyond help. I know Gwen and Coop are meant to be, but can their love withstand Gwen's psycho jealousy and Dannika's twisted sabotage?
Twenty-five-year-old Anna-restless, famished and emotionally numb-is following the long-cold trail of her father, a celebrated luthier, whose death has always haunted her. She's tracked his former business partner to a sailboat on Bellingham Bay, determined to pry from the old man the secrets of their guitarmaking trade, and maybe a few answers about her father.Anna catches an echo of her musical father in Arlan, guitar player for a local band. Soon she's living on his sofa, hanging out with his girlfriend-having friends for the first time, even. And if Anna's new friends do drugs, read her journal and leave open a few too many bedroom doors, who's to say they aren't real friends? And if Anna has feelings for Arlan, who's to say where her loyalty lies?During a single summer's worth of days, gin-soaked and colored with longing, Anna rediscovers her senses, shut down since her father's death, and finds that the only way to get free of her past is to embrace it.
Meet Claudia Bloom. She's having one of those years. First she steals her ex's VW bus and drives it from Austin to Santa Cruz, where it promptly explodes. Next she lets herself be rescued by Clay, a cute DJ on a motorcycle, falls hard and meets his somehow-never-mentioned estranged wife while searching frantically for her panties. She tries to forget about Clay and focus on her tenuous new career teaching theater at UC Santa Cruz, only to discover Clay's wife is her colleague and his mother is her boss. Could it get any worse? When her neo-Deadhead cousin shows up with a horse-size mutt, Rex, and the two of them take up residence on her couch, Claudia's pretty sure things have hit rock bottom.Set in the über-hip beach town of Santa Cruz, this novel explores the rocky terrain of family secrets, forbidden fruit and all things Tart.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.