- Table View
- List View
Among the many types of DNA binding domains, C2H2 zinc finger proteins (ZFPs) have proven to be the most malleable for creating custom DNA-binding proteins. In Engineered Zinc Finger Proteins: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers from some of the most active laboratories in this field present detailed methods, guidance, and perspectives. The volume contains sections covering the engineering of ZFPs, methods for the creation, evaluation, and delivery of artificial transcription factors (ATFs), methods for the creation and evaluation of zinc finger nucleases (ZFNs), and a collection of the several applications and assays beyond ATFs and ZFNs, including zinc finger transposases and ChIP-seq methodology amongst other subjects. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Engineered Zinc Finger Proteins: Methods and Protocols aims to aid both seasoned practitioners and new investigators with its vital methods and insights as they seek to create the next generation of engineered ZFPs and applications.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.