- Table View
- List View
The epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor and its downstream signal transduction networks have been implicated in the ontology and maintenance of tumor tissues, which has motivated the discovery and development of molecularly targeted anti-EGFR therapies. Edited by John Haley and William J. Gullick, EGFR Signaling Networks in Cancer Therapy, is separated into two sections. The first of which probes the molecular pathways and the intersection of signaling networks which are frequently deregulated in human cancers, with a view to describing EGF receptor in a tumor tissue specific context. Meanwhile, the second section illustrates the many ways in which EGF receptor contribute to abnormal survival and migration signaling in cancer cells and to epithelial to mesenchymal transition and metastasis. The book also describes the mitogenic, survival, adhesive and migratory pathways within a framework of interacting subsystems that contribute to the activity and physiological regulation of the receptor in normal and neoplastic tissues. Even though there is still much to learn, this volume explores this fascinating system with compelling information.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.