- Table View
- List View
Trust the authoritative resource for human resource management to offer the most current look at HR and its impact on today's organizations with both new and thoroughly updated cases and today's most recent examples--90 percent of which are from 2006 and beyond. Mathis/Jackson's HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Thirteenth Edition, is the most trusted resource and best-selling HR solution for preparing future or currently practicing HR professionals. Updated, strong academic coverage, including the latest 2009 HRCI outline, ensures this edition addresses all major topics for professional examinations (PHR, SPHR) given by the Human Resource Certification Institute (SHRM). The latest HR research and a wealth of new and proven learning features in every chapter demonstrate how HR impacts organizational strategy. Reorganized and streamlined topics examine emerging trends in technology, globalization, and HR Metrics, as well as other developments impacting the practice of HR today. A complete package of teaching and learning resources, including new CourseMate online learning tools, helps today's aspiring professionals prepare for career and future HR success.
Prepare for career and HR success with the best-selling text that has set the standard for excellence in human resource management. Mathis/Jackson's HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Fourteenth Edition, offers the most current look at HRM and its impact on the success of organizations today. Whether you are a practicing or future human resource management professional, or need to prepare for HR certification, this comprehensive market-leading text clearly introduces the latest HR research and unforgettable examples of HR in action that you need for success. A leading resource in preparing for professional HR certification, this edition provides solid readable coverage to ensure you address all major topics for the PHR and SPHR professional examinations given by the Human Resource Certification Institute (SHRM). The latest HR research and an effective blend of solid theory and contemporary practice highlight emerging trends driving change in HRM today, including technology, globalization, and HR metrics. The book's accompanying CourseMate online learning tools help you further achieve professional career and HR success. Trust the authoritative resource for human resource management to offer the most current look at HR and its impact on today's organizations. Mathis/Jackson's HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Fourteenth Edition, is the most trusted resource and best-selling HR solution for preparing future or currently practicing HR professionals.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.