- Table View
- List View
A cache of bones is found in a shallow grave in local woods... Meanwhile missing persons cases in Portland seem to be on the increase. As more bones are discovered, Portland homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt and his partner Hank Griffin investigate - but there seems to be no connection between the victims... A brand-new original story set in the Grimm universe.
Popular television reporter Hallie Moore seems to have it all. She's young, single, attractive, and her signature "best of" segments -- Hallie's Comets -- seem primed to send her career sky-high. Yet Hallie is haunted by the unsolved rape and murder of her identical twin, Heather. On the first anniversary of the brutal crime, Hallie visits her sister's memorial and -- suddenly, inexplicably -- experiences her twin's memories of the murder. Convinced she's been touched by Heather's spirit, Hallie recalls the near telepathic bond the two shared during childhood. Is it possible that bond persists -- even from beyond the grave? Compelled to solve her twin's murder, Hallie finds herself drawn to Heather's husband and six-year-old son and, unknowingly, puts herself into the killer's lethal orbit. For in his twisted mind, he believes he's been given a chance to commit the perfect murder...again.
Alerted to strange happenings in Clayton Falls, Colorado, Bobby sends the boys to check it out. A speeding car with no driver, a homeless man pursued by a massive Gila monster, a little boy chased by uprooted trees -- it all sounds like the stuff of nightmares. The boys fight to survive a series of terrifying nighttimes, realizing that sometimes the nightmares don't go away -- even when you're awake...A Supernatural novel that reveals a previously unseen adventure for the Winchester brothers, from the hit TV series!
Thirty years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a demonic supernatural force. Following the tragedy, their father taught the boys everything about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners of America... and how to kill it.Laurel Hill, New Jersey is beginning to look like one of the unluckiest places on Earth when a series of mishaps hit the town. But Sam and Dean suspect it's more than just bad luck. Along with Bobby Singer, the brothers soon realize that a powerful Japanese demon is encouraging the chaos. But the demon has bigger plans and they are going to need to make their own luck to stop it.A Supernatural novel that reveals a previously unseen adventure for the Winchester brothers, from the hit TV series!
She came to life on Halloween. She cast a wicked spell upon the residents of Windale, Massachusetts. And then she was destroyed...but Elizabeth Wither, the leader of an ill-fated coven of witches, still haunts the one human powerful enough to dispel her ancient curse: the supernaturally gifted Wendy Ward. Hers was the name on the dying Wither's lips -- the time will come. And now that Windale's "little witch girl" is all grown up she, along with her friends Kayla, Abby, and Hannah, must face a demon like none the world's ever known -- an unseen evil that bides its time. A yellow-eyed, seven-foot beast whose blind allegiance to Wither fuels its hunger -- captive to the urge to find its special prey....
Once they were strangers bound by their fears of a demonic entity called Elizabeth Wither. They saw her come to life on Halloween in the historic college town of Windale, Massachusetts. They saw their dark dreams come true by the terror she wrought. They watched her crushing death in tons of falling stone. But if Wither is gone and their nightmares are over, why do they wake up screaming? Wendy Ward -- a college student with a gift for white magic -- can sense that the town of Windale is in for a dramatic change in weather. There's a new chill in the air....It's whispered in the warnings of an old woman. It's hidden in the corrupting legacy of a newborn baby. It's waiting in an ancient evil impatient for a human host. And it's being carried in the creeping flow of black blood -- Wither's rain.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.