- Table View
- List View
Remember the time Goldust ran over "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in his gold Cadillac? How about when Randy Orton battled Mick Foley with a barbed-wire bat named "Barbie"? When you ask a WWE Superstar what his favorite match is, you might be surprised by his answer. But that's the thing about a phrase like "favorite match." It's not about the greatest match in their careers or the time they won their first title. It's about the moments that stand out and make them smile. Sometimes, it's the same smile they had when they left the ring, face full of blood and sweat, to the roars of thousands. Sometimes, it's the smile they tried so hard to hide when anything and everything seemed to go so wrong that even the ring announcer was accidentally injured in their struggle. And sometimes, it's the smile only the showmen themselves share with each other as brothers in battle with one goal in mind: doing whatever it takes to put on the best show possible, even if it means landing on a few thousand thumbtacks along the way. These are their stories, straight from the Superstars who performed some of the most memorable matches in WWE history. These are the most unexpected, the most brutal, the most hilarious, and the most unforgettable moments of their careers--captured in their own words.
IF YOU THINK ALL THE WWE DRAMA UNFOLDS INSIDE THE RING, THEN THINK AGAIN. . . . ALL-NEW ROAD TRIP STORIES FROM: CHRISTIAN, CHRIS JERICHO, SHELTON BENJAMIN, RANDY ORTON, TED DIBIASE, R-TRUTH, CHAVO GUERRERO, KOFI KINGSTON, MATT HARDY, GOLDUST, THE MIZ, BETH PHOENIX, REY MYSTERIO, MVP, JOHN MORRISON, MICKIE JAMES, SANTINO, MARK HENRY, HORNSWOGGLE, WILLIAM REGAL, DREW MCINTYRE, JACK SWAGGER, MARIA, SHAD, KANE, JTG, DOLPH ZIGGLER, EZEKIEL JACKSON, TOMMY DREAMER, EVAN BOURNE, IRS, TYSON KIDD, NIKKI BELLA, BRIE BELLA, D-LO BROWN, CODY RHODES, AND BIG SHOW.IF YOU LIKED ARE WE THERE YET?, THEN YOU'LL LOVE RUMBLE ROAD.
In this follow-up to Robert Caprio's collection of road stories Are We There Yet?, WWE superstars and divas dish the dirt on the late night shenanigans that take place behind the scenes, on the road, and in hotels all across the world. If you think all the WWE drama unfolds inside the wrestling ring, then think again. Sometimes the action outside the ring can be just as exciting -- and as dangerous -- for the wrestlers as they drive, fly and occasionally fight their way from city to city to entertain their millions of fans. In Rumble Road the superstars of the WWE recount their shocking and hilarious road trip misadventures. From classic pranks to the particular habits of the baddest of the bad guys who ever set foot inside the squared circle, these are the untold stories of life on the road -- straight from the mouths of those who continue to live it one trip at a time.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.