- Table View
- List View
Remember the time Goldust ran over "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in his gold Cadillac? How about when Randy Orton battled Mick Foley with a barbed-wire bat named "Barbie"? When you ask a WWE Superstar what his favorite match is, you might be surprised by his answer. But that's the thing about a phrase like "favorite match." It's not about the greatest match in their careers or the time they won their first title. It's about the moments that stand out and make them smile. Sometimes, it's the same smile they had when they left the ring, face full of blood and sweat, to the roars of thousands. Sometimes, it's the smile they tried so hard to hide when anything and everything seemed to go so wrong that even the ring announcer was accidentally injured in their struggle. And sometimes, it's the smile only the showmen themselves share with each other as brothers in battle with one goal in mind: doing whatever it takes to put on the best show possible, even if it means landing on a few thousand thumbtacks along the way. These are their stories, straight from the Superstars who performed some of the most memorable matches in WWE history. These are the most unexpected, the most brutal, the most hilarious, and the most unforgettable moments of their careers--captured in their own words.
IF YOU THINK ALL THE WWE DRAMA UNFOLDS INSIDE THE RING, THEN THINK AGAIN. . . . ALL-NEW ROAD TRIP STORIES FROM: CHRISTIAN, CHRIS JERICHO, SHELTON BENJAMIN, RANDY ORTON, TED DIBIASE, R-TRUTH, CHAVO GUERRERO, KOFI KINGSTON, MATT HARDY, GOLDUST, THE MIZ, BETH PHOENIX, REY MYSTERIO, MVP, JOHN MORRISON, MICKIE JAMES, SANTINO, MARK HENRY, HORNSWOGGLE, WILLIAM REGAL, DREW MCINTYRE, JACK SWAGGER, MARIA, SHAD, KANE, JTG, DOLPH ZIGGLER, EZEKIEL JACKSON, TOMMY DREAMER, EVAN BOURNE, IRS, TYSON KIDD, NIKKI BELLA, BRIE BELLA, D-LO BROWN, CODY RHODES, AND BIG SHOW.IF YOU LIKED ARE WE THERE YET?, THEN YOU'LL LOVE RUMBLE ROAD.
In this follow-up to Robert Caprio's collection of road stories Are We There Yet?, WWE superstars and divas dish the dirt on the late night shenanigans that take place behind the scenes, on the road, and in hotels all across the world. If you think all the WWE drama unfolds inside the wrestling ring, then think again. Sometimes the action outside the ring can be just as exciting -- and as dangerous -- for the wrestlers as they drive, fly and occasionally fight their way from city to city to entertain their millions of fans. In Rumble Road the superstars of the WWE recount their shocking and hilarious road trip misadventures. From classic pranks to the particular habits of the baddest of the bad guys who ever set foot inside the squared circle, these are the untold stories of life on the road -- straight from the mouths of those who continue to live it one trip at a time.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.