- Table View
- List View
Since the publication of the first edition of Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia, the clinical landscape has undergone significant change. Recent developments include the increased use of electrophysiology, the resurgence of primary percutaneous intervention in acute coronary syndromes, the use of percutaneous devices in patients previously considered inoperable, and the withdrawal of aprotinin. Against this landscape, this invaluable resource has been fully updated. New chapters are dedicated to right heart valves, pulmonary vascular disease, cardiac tumours and cardiac trauma. All other chapters have been updated according to the latest international guidelines. Written and edited by an international author team with a wealth of expertise in all aspects of the perioperative care of cardiac patients, topics are presented in an easy to digest and a readily accessible manner. Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia, Second Edition is essential reading for residents and fellows in anaesthesia and cardiac surgery and clinical perfusionists.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.