- Table View
- List View
When a killer winter storm traps a pack of murderous bank robbers in Dodge, they take hostages and try to wait it out. But Marshall Dillon and his deputies aren't so patient when it comes to justice.
Marshal Matt Dillon keeps Dodge City safe from rustlers, gamblers, and desperados-and rejoins Doc Adams, Kitty Russell, and all the cherished characters from the classic TV series.
Marshal Matt Dillon and all of the other favorites from the long-running TV show are standing tall in this all-new Western adventure series. While rustlers and desperadoes fill the lawless frontier town of Dodge, Dillon is the one who sees that justice is done-whether it's served by the gavel or by the gun. ... Notorious killer Ed Flynn saved Marshal Dillon's life once, and now Matt is obliged to protect him against the Feeney gang-including the cold-blooded Jicarilla Kid. Matt is given three days to turn over Flynn before the gang burns Dodge to the ground. Into this powder keg rides poetry-spouting Englishman Charles Granville, a law-and-order crusader who's a crack shot with his fancy engraved Colt. But after two suspicious murders, it appears that Granville has a personal vendetta to settle and that Matt has three deadly gunmen to face-the Kid, Lee Feeney, and Granville. But Matt has an unlikely ally in a man he detests, a tubercular case who seems determined to take as many men with him to hell as he can-the man known as Doc Holliday PRAISE FOR JOSEPH A. WEST "Old-fashioned storytelling raised to the level of homegrown art, told in an American language that is almost gone." -Loren D. Estleman, Four-Time Spur Award-Winning Author
Buck Fletcher is facing a twenty-year sentence for a murder he didn't commit, but he just may have one chance at freedom.
Infamous shootist Buck Fletcher befriends a female victim of a range war and finds himself threatened by one side, courted by the other.
When a band of thieves steals Buck Fletcher's horse, he rides again to make wrong right--with Doc Holliday backing him up.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.