- Table View
- List View
A study of the ethical questions and current responses.
This comprehensive guide exposes the security risks and vulnerabilities of computer networks and networked devices, offering advice on developing improved algorithms and best practices for enhancing system security. Fully revised and updated, this new edition embraces a broader view of computer networks that encompasses agile mobile systems and social networks. Features: provides supporting material for lecturers and students, including an instructor's manual, slides, solutions, and laboratory materials; includes both quick and more thought-provoking exercises at the end of each chapter; devotes an entire chapter to laboratory exercises; discusses flaws and vulnerabilities in computer network infrastructures and protocols; proposes practical and efficient solutions to security issues; explores the role of legislation, regulation, and law enforcement in maintaining computer and computer network security; examines the impact of developments in virtualization, cloud computing, and mobile systems.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.