- Table View
- List View
"And then it happened ... a ray of illumination shot straight up and down to the left and the right, forming a pair of axes. My heart began to beat very fast, yet I didn't blink. I couldn't have taken my eyes off what I was seeing if I had wanted to." At the dawn of the new millennium, Joseph Pierce Farrell made a startling discovery that holds the potential to transform the world. Having abandoned his childhood dream of a career in healthcare, he had settled for a passionless job in real estate, lining his pockets while eroding his soul. Then one day he fell into a humble job restoring antiques and furniture. One evening while working in his basement studio, he drifted into a meditative state and permitted his mind to soar with the unlimited imagination of a child. In that moment, he experienced a brilliant, blinding flash that ignited within him a remarkable power. Since that transformative moment, he has restored the facial features of a severely disfigured young man, virtually erased an inoperable brain tumor, dramatically reversed the aging process of the faces of celebrities, and mended broken bones--simply with intention supported by a profound connection to a higher source. After a decade of his pioneering work exploring consciousness and its relationship to health and healing, Farrell was invited to present his findings internationally in academic settings, catapulting him to the cutting edge of the integrative healthcare movement. Endorsed by leading researchers and medical doctors, Farrell's body of evidence has begun to construct a bridge to permit science and spirituality to heal their divide and advance the emerging integrative healthcare model. In this unprecedented book, Farrell chronicles his journey of discovery and poignant stories of human transformation. He outlines an easy-to-follow five-step process that readers can use to ignite their own capacity to manifest change in their lives and the world. Heralding a message of unlimited possibility, Manifesting Michelangelo makes a compelling argument, supporting what science is beginning to embrace, what the great artists have always known, and what spiritual traditions have long promised--that we possess a latent capacity to manifest on the level of the miraculous. It is the first book that asks us to believe--based not on faith alone, but on eyewitness medical testimony, scientific evidence, and profound photos--that we have the capacity to manifest the change in the world that our conscience decrees and our hearts desire.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.